We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JamesExhale

Here Are The Promo Shots From Lifetime's 'Britney Ever After'

Recommended Posts

Take a deep breath.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here


Film is scheduled to air on February 18.



Whether you like it or not, Lifetime's plans to unleash a narrative on the life of Britney Spears is unfolding right before our eyes. Days after the network released the official trailer for the forthcoming biopic, several promotional shots from Britney Ever After surfaced onto the blogosphere, offering fans with insight into the film's wardrobe, subplots and, ahem, overall budget.

In a few of the released photos, Natasha Bassett is seen channeling various "Britney" eras as she poses with a budget JT, rocks a budget VMA 07-esque top and performs on a budget stage to what looks like a crowd of 26 extras. Do you see the pattern here?

Let's be honest. We all knew that the budget for this film wouldn't be entirely large. After all, it is Lifetime, but it's disappointing that filmmakers couldn't nail some of Spears' most iconic outfits of her early years, at least for these photos. Yes, they included some bedazzled jewels. Yes, there's a minor glimpse of the late '90s pop bubblegum explosion, but that's where the similarities end, folks. If we're going to look on the bright side, they were able to capture the pop titan's image during her 2005 wedding to Kevin Federline.

Grab a bottle of vodka and prepare yourself because Britney Ever After hits the mini-screen on Saturday (February 18) at 8 PM ET. Maybe we can turn this whole fiasco into a drinking game?





What do you think of the Britney Ever After promo shots? Let us know in Exhale.



And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I'm not one to comment on looks, but that actress is UGLY. Why would they choose her to represent Britney? BTW, I hope no one from this forum watches that pathetic movie, Britney already showed her disapproval. 

wouldn't it be indirectly better for Britney if this movie was a success? Think about it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, pampita said:

wouldn't it be indirectly better for Britney if this movie was a success? Think about it!

Uh, no. Her past is her past. No reason to re-live it. Britney is SO MUCH more than the breakdown and the breakdown does not define her neither as an artist or a person... She survived it! But of course the movie will focus on what tore her life apart... Like always. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Uh, no. Her past is her past. No reason to re-live it. Britney is SO MUCH more than the breakdown and the breakdown does not define her neither as an artist or a person... She survived it! But of course the movie will focus on what tore her life apart... Like always. 

I hope this movie will not only focus on her breakdown, but also show how driven she was from the start, and how she came back from hitting rock bottom. It could be interesting to see the cinematic perception of something we probably know by heart, and to see hopefully that she is a respected icon. I don't think this movie is set to bother her image whatsoever. But anyway, I understand your point of view.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pampita said:

I hope this movie will not only focus on her breakdown, and show how driven she was from the start, and how she came back from hitting rock bottom. It could be interesting to see the cinematic perception of something we probably know by heart, and to see hopefully that she is a respected icon. I don't think this movie is set to bother her image whatsoever. But anyway, I understand your point of view.

 

http://ew.com/article/2016/08/24/britney-spears-lifetime-movie/

Spears will not be contributing to the project “in any way, shape or form… nor does it have her blessing, Spears’ rep tells EW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

 

http://ew.com/article/2016/08/24/britney-spears-lifetime-movie/

Spears will not be contributing to the project “in any way, shape or form… nor does it have her blessing, Spears’ rep tells EW.

What does that have to do with what I just said?
We know Britney doesn't approve of the movie, but I'm saying clearly enough that I still hope the movie isn't set to make her look bad, but to show that she is an icon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I'm not one to comment on looks, but that actress is UGLY. Why would they choose her to represent Britney? BTW, I hope no one from this forum watches that pathetic movie, Britney already showed her disapproval. 

Britney to Natasha:

Where is she?:

GM_20170125_222854.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I'm not one to comment on looks, but that actress is UGLY. Why would they choose her to represent Britney? BTW, I hope no one from this forum watches that pathetic movie, Britney already showed her disapproval. 

She is far from ugly lol. But she is definitely not as beautiful or as sexy as Britney :rihclap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, pampita said:

What does that have to do with what I just said?
We know Britney doesn't approve of the movie, but I'm saying clearly enough that I still hope the movie isn't set to make her look bad, but to show that she is an icon.

I know I'm with you too.  I hope they have good intentions as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, neonxangel said:

Will they use other songs beside ILRNR? 

 

My Prerogative, Beat Goes On, I Can't Get No Satisfaction, Tom's Diner and maybe Like A Virgin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.