We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

They should be revamping the setlist if Britney is getting bored of the show.

I think Glory will get the Circus tour treatment.

But hopefully it ends in December so no huge changes but if they did  Private Show could swap DS and maybe some old hits that haven't seen the stage ever or in a long time 

2 hours ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

It's ridiculous because she has a huge catalog of songs that they can use. More Glory songs should be added along with My Prerogative, Early Mornin', I got that boom boom or the hook up, HIAM, Kill the lights is perfect for Vegas, Unusual You, Perfect Lover, Oooh Oooh Baby, Mannequin, Don't go knockin on my door, etc. Invitation is the perfect opener for the show and If I'm Dancing could be an amazing closer. They need to focus on her new music more and Private Show is kind of begging to be added. 

If POM were a concert tour then yes to those album tracks but this is a GH show some of those, the GP have never heard. MP is a well known song she covered, invitation or coupoure could be used as interludes or intro/outri, PS is the name of a perfume she already forgot about :gloria: well lets hope I'm 2017 she sprinkles in some changes but it ends in Dec

1 minute ago, RTC said:

If POM were a concert tour then yes to those album tracks but this is a GH show some of those, the GP have never heard. MP is a well known song she covered, invitation or coupoure could be used as interludes or intro/outri, PS is the name of a perfume she already forgot about :gloria: well lets hope I'm 2017 she sprinkles in some changes but it ends in Dec

She said in the interview that changes will probably come through the year,  but they didn't revamp it right now cause the dancers were gone and they just reunited right now (well something like that with different words ofc). 

But yeah I'm hoping a revamp for POM 3.0 and hopefully it ends this year, but it makes me think that if they're gonna end it this year probably it won't change so they don't spend one more coin into the show... :britstare11: But who knows... team Britney work in misterious ways.

And yeah I agree with you that POM is a GH show and not the Glory Jean Tour, imagine the theater absolutely silent when the Glory songs came up (like they do know with SP lol).

Songs that need to go:

• BOYS like ASAP please  Afbeeldingsresultaat voor yawn gif
  • Freakshow - it's old now.
  • Scream & Shout (please change that horrible interlude)
  • If U Seek Amy - please ditch the horrible outfit as well
  • Work Bitch (really, no song of BJ should be performed. We should all act like it was never released)
  • Nelly interlude (pay hommage to Madonna instead girl)
  • Me Against The Music
  • Everytime
  • Do You Wanna Come Over - really, out of all amazing Glory track she chose this one?

Songs that need to be performed (she could switch between ballads from leg to leg):

• OVERPROTECTED - justice will be served!!!
  • Don't Let Me Be The Last to Know (the FF performance was really touching)
  • My Prerogative - I wonder why she never ever performed it...
  • Radar
  • perhaps an actual performance of GET NAKED instead of useless interlude
  • Hold It Against Me
  • Criminal - never performed as well
  • Better or Liar or both lmao
  • Outrageous
  • Someday

It's her HITS show, so I'm more like: perform the hits/singles you barely have performed + they won't be bored as YOU BARELY PERFORM THEM LIKE AT ALL.

How nice wouldn't it be if she performed her singles like My Prerogative, Someday and/or Criminal live for THE FIRST TIME.

However, tbh all I care for is OVERPROTECTNEY

I think she should completely revamp the show and this should be her set list

1. Baby One More Time
2. Oops! I Did it Again
3. Me Against the Music
4. Gimme More
5. Break the Ice 
6. Piece of Me 
7. Scream and Shout (interlude)
8. Work Bitch (contains elements of Work by Rihanna) 
9. Hold it Against Me 
10. Make Me 
11. Boys 
12. Circus
13. If U Seek Amy 
14. Slumber Party 
15. Toxic 
16. Stronger
17. Crazy  
18. I'm a Slave 4 U 
19. Womanizer
20. Till the World Ends