We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

They should be revamping the setlist if Britney is getting bored of the show.

They don't even have to change the entire show... just swap songs around, giving them new choreo and a new life in the process.

It's really not that hard, shorten some numbers into medleys and she can even add Glory in there for promotion.

Look at what I just came up with in 5 minutes.

Work Bitch

Womanizer

Break the Ice

Piece of Me

Me Against the Music

I Love Rock 'n' Roll

Gimme More

(You Drive Me) Crazy

Everytime

...Baby One More Time / Oops!... I Did It Again

Man On the Moon

Stronger

Private Show

Make Me...

Freakshow

Do Somethin'

Scream & Shout / Boys

Hold It Against Me

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Circus

I Wanna Go

Breathe On Me / Touch of My Hand

Slumber Party

I'm a Slave 4 U

Toxic

Love Me Down

Till the World Ends

I'm annoyed that more glory songs weren't added. Every album had its chance and poor glory isn't with all these great songs. 

Invitation

man on the moon 

just luv me

love me down 

change your mind 

if I'm dancin 

all these need performances 

I'm gonna sound so mean but I'm really glad they haven't added more Glory songs because it's a show for everybody and the intention of this is of attract more than just fans to go see her every night in Vegas to fill up the Axis theater.. 

BUT a revamp with another hit songs would be fantastic! Get rid of Boys/Do Something and add other songs that are well known (HIAM for example).

And revamp the awkward choreos ASAP :bigtime:

16 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

I'm annoyed that more glory songs weren't added. Every album had its chance and poor glory isn't with all these great songs. 

Invitation

man on the moon 

just luv me

love me down 

change your mind 

if I'm dancin 

all these need performances 

3 songs is a lot ...she could add some as interludes tho

It's possible she was just having an off night and she's not actually bored! Also I feel like when she's dating someone she seems bored performing as if she'd rather be out or home with them. I doubt they we'll change much since the show is mostly ending this year. 

12 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

I'm gonna sound so mean but I'm really glad they haven't added more Glory songs because it's a show for everybody and the intention of this is of attract more than just fans to go see her every night in Vegas to fill up the Axis theater.. 

BUT a revamp with another hit songs would be fantastic! Get rid of Boys/Do Something and add other songs that are well known (HIAM for example).

And revamp the awkward choreos ASAP :bigtime:

But people don't know TOMH, BOM or Freakshow either so she could replace those ones for Glory songs :squintney:

It's ridiculous because she has a huge catalog of songs that they can use. More Glory songs should be added along with My Prerogative, Early Mornin', I got that boom boom or the hook up, HIAM, Kill the lights is perfect for Vegas, Unusual You, Perfect Lover, Oooh Oooh Baby, Mannequin, Don't go knockin on my door, etc. Invitation is the perfect opener for the show and If I'm Dancing could be an amazing closer. They need to focus on her new music more and Private Show is kind of begging to be added. 

No they need to fucking stop with that show overall, we are tired of it, Britney is tired of it, and GP forgot she exists which was proven with Glory numbers and how the singles flopped :byebitch: if she stays there after 2017 her career will be officially dead :meltdown:

1 hour ago, RobRocks said:

But people don't know TOMH, BOM or Freakshow either so she could replace those ones for Glory songs :squintney:

Yeah but you can't compare TOMH, BOM, Freakshow with Just Like Me and Invitation or Coupure Electrique :sickofu: It's a Britney show, not an Adele snooze fest :ipass:

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

" Look at what I just came up with in 5 minutes."

wow you are a genius, nobody can put a catalogue of songs together, please tell us how to do it! #Clap clap! piggybank.gif

By saying that, I'm clearly stating how easy it is to produce a new setlist for the show.

If a fan can do it, why not Team Britney? :queenflopga: 

But you once again have to rear your ugly head in my threads like the pressed and obsessed mess you are, being a condescending bitch and annoying the f**k out of everyone as usual. #goaway

7 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

By saying that, I'm clearly stating how easy it is to produce a new setlist for the show.

But you once again have to rear your ugly head in my threads like the pressed and obsessed mess you are, being a condescending bitch and annoying the f**k out of everyone as usual. #goaway

Cute list and hopefully they do something to bring life into POM because it's becoming old and you can tell Britney is over it !

&

I thought that they were just pressed towards Britney and her team but it seems like they're nasty all around. :grimace:

15 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Apparently team Britney won't be able to come up with a list in 5 minutes! I will post anywhere I want. Not my fault if you write hilarious dumb sh!t as per usual lmao piggybank.gif

5 minutes ago, Adri said:

Cute list and hopefully they do something to bring life into POM because it's becoming old and you can tell Britney is over it !

&

I thought that they were just pressed towards Britney and her team but it seems like they're nasty all around. :grimace:

Get over it piggybank.gif

2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Apparently team Britney won't be able to come up with a list in 5 minutes! I will post anywhere I want. Not my fault if you write hilarious dumb sh!t as per usual lmao piggybank.gif

Get over it piggybank.gif

So nasty and so rude :grimace: