We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
JamesExhale

Selena Gomez: Bella Hadid Shouldn't Be Mad I'm Dating The Weeknd

No friend code here.

This sounds messy.

All hell broke loose when photos of Selena Gomez and The Weeknd making out surfaced on Wednesday, and it appears as if the R&B crooner's former flame Bella Hadid isn't too happy with the recent revelation.

On Saturday morning (January 14), TMZ reported that the model felt betrayed by Gomez because she and her sister Gigi were there to help the pop titan through some emotional issues in recent times. Oh, and the whole girl code thing.

Now, sources close to Gomez have hit back at the claims, revealing that her romance with The Weeknd shouldn't be that big of a deal because she was never really that close with either of the Hadid sisters.

In the newest report on the love triangle, sources close to the pop titan admit that if Selena felt like she needed to tell Bella about the romance, she simply would have. According to her, she's never been incredibly close with either models. They've just always been in reach because of squad ringleader Taylor Swift.

As for The Weeknd, well, he hasn't said anything on the debacle, but it's only a matter of time before this gets even messier. Cue Tisdale's "He Said She Said."

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

1 hour ago, King B. said:

Pop Titan? :nicki2:

Thats a pretty grand title i agree lol but she is insanely famous, i mean she now has over 100 million followers on instagram which in todays industry, is famous lol.

Kudos to Selena if those sources are true because if my memory is right Gigi  dated one of the Jonas, the one who previously dated Swift...So they need to stop with their High School girl codes, it's not because Gigi had a pass from Swift (herself:quirkney:) that they should expect Selena to come to them and ask permission to date a consenting adult. And how do you go from "helping someone through difficult times" to "not really being close to either of them". I mean there's a gap between having someone knowing about your personal problems and helping you, and not being close to those people in the first place. :ponderney:

2 hours ago, RezaCody said:

Thats a pretty grand title i agree lol but she is insanely famous, i mean she now has over 100 million followers on instagram which in todays industry, is famous lol.

Will she have 2 diamond albums one day? :staysalty:

13 hours ago, RezaCody said:

Does she really? Why?

I like Selena but is she that interesting? 

I thought 15 million was great for Britney but wtf