We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Confirms Sam Asghari Relationship With This Adorable Tweet

4 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Yeah that's true :forkit:

My only worry is I'm not sure how serious he is about their relationship 

But I hope they are on the same path about it

He's deep.  Nobody else with a huge ego would have stopped to talk to me. Not only that he str8 up said he doesn't get into her business which tells me he's respectful and he's got my vote of confidence!!!!! 

3 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

Yeah that's true :forkit:

My only worry is I'm not sure how serious he is about their relationship 

But I hope they are on the same path about it

I don't think he's serious but he might be..Their wishes and expectations will change eventually.

I hope she will have fun :tehe: 

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

He's deep.  Nobody else with a huge ego would have stopped to talk to me. Not only that he str8 up said he doesn't get into her business which tells me he's respectful and he's got my vote of confidence!!!!! 

I never thought that he's not deep and not a good person.He seems like a nice guy but he's really young.He's not even properly a grownup yet.

I wish them the best :giggleney:

Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't think he's serious but he might be..Their wishes and expectations will change eventually.

I hope she will have fun :tehe: 

I never thought that he's not deep and not a good person.He seems like a nice guy but he's really young.He's not even properly a grownup yet.

I wish them the best :giggleney:

Age is a number it has to do with experience too so try not to judge so easy idk if u do but I always try to give the benefit of a doubt 

There are so many kunty bitches on here it's amazing! This girl has not dated for months and months. And it's not like she posted oh I'm in love with him she use the word mad love and it doesn't necessarily mean that she is IN love yet.

I've got mad love for friends I've got mad love for family I got mad love for people in general. And if I were her I  would have mad love for that sexy body and face.

People need to calm down and let her live have a little happiness and some good big beautiful d*ck that we've all seen.

Bravo Britney get that cougar game on girl:mybodyisready:

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

Age is a number it has to do with experience too so try not to judge so easy idk if u do but I always try to give the benefit of a doubt 

Age is not just a number in my experiences.This is just my thought in general.I don't know him or her after all.That's why i'm wishing them the best :bwink:

I always want everyone to be happy :likethat:

44 minutes ago, button said:

Not when the country you're leaving for is the US. He didn't move to North Korea as far as I know. What did poor Sam have to learn? Partying? Eating Mc Donalds instead of Kouskous? :gtfo:

Is learning a new language, (a piss easy one at that) supposed to be "hard work"? Kids at college do that. But okay. Thought it was more serious than keeping your body fit. I was expecting you to tell me the story of Aladin. :xcuseme:

I'M LIVING FOR THIS 

tumblr_inline_n5dw06cKi11sa0fgf.gif 

42 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

:queenflopga:Says your hating ass 

gurl ain't nobody hating on you :nicki2: was i incorrect? you post about talking to him without providing receipts....whatever i don't even care that much lol 

Okay I'm not going to lie (don't judge me), what if he is gay? :lostney:

What if he's secretly gay and dated celebs for publicity? :weirdmeout:

I just want them to stay together :embarrassney: