We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Britney Confirms Sam Asghari Relationship With This Adorable Tweet

171 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

love is a strong word lol i'm not sure how to feel about this

She said she has mad love for him, not that she's in love with him......there's a difference

1 hour ago, breatheheavy said:

KI4YNBCTQqR7vYKgcP1f_Confused%20Britney.

I would provide receipts to Jordan so he can validate but I'm not making them public 

21 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

And you met him HERE? :o (Try to find out how good in bed Britney is, bitch.)

Lol noooo I want him to keep talking to me ha ha 

5 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

See it's petty people like you who cause a rift btwn celebrities and us normal folk anyway just give the man his credit it's not easy going anywhere foreign and starting over.. have you ever moved away from everything you ever knew? 

this is what you call "hard work"? please leave those words to people who actually worked hard to move somewhere else, celebrity or not. He did not work hard for those plane tickets. He had no financial issues upon arrival, everything was easy for him. just stop. what you're calling "hard work" is futile as hell. He had no problem leaving his country, USA is the dream of everyone, he was thirsting to travel like anyone else would. you're trying too hard to make him relatable and help his image. Try something else.

1 minute ago, Derrickr411 said:

I would provide receipts to Jordan so he can validate but I'm not making them public 

Lol noooo I want him to keep talking to me ha ha 

Well, can you at least explain everything that you're allowed to say? :gloria: 

8 minutes ago, SexyJeans said:

How do you feel about this Merve? :idkney:

I don't know.It's so hard to describe.I mean she's a grown woman.I'm sure she's making a good decision for herself.

I don't know about him tho..He looks 30 and so hot but he can drink alcohol legally for only a year in US :gloria:

This thread will probably turn into a long arguement how he's too young/using her/it's too soon etc. but i'm done thinking about her relationships she's a 35 year old woman if she makes mistakes that's her business not mine and I just don't care about anyones relationships other than my own at this point celeb relationships bore the f**k out of me. But I hope the best for her I hope she gets whatever it is she's hoping for. Good luck Britney :cutesybrit:

1 minute ago, button said:

this is what you call "hard work"? please leave those words to people who actually worked hard to move somewhere else, celebrity or not. He did not work hard for those plane tickets. He has no financial issues upon arrival, everything was easy for him. just stop. what you're calling "hard work" is futile as hell. He had no problem leaving his country, USA is the dream of everyone, he was thirsting to travel like anyone else would. you're trying too hard to make him relatable and help his image. Try something else.

No im level headed I refuse to judge someone on their life/money without knowing. That's called biased 

2 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I don't know.It's so hard to describe.I mean she's a grown woman.I'm sure she's making a good decision for herself.

I don't know about him tho..He looks 30 and so hot but he can drink alcohol legally for a year in US :gloria:

Yeah that's true :forkit:

My only worry is I'm not sure how serious he is about their relationship 

But I hope they are on the same path about it

31 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

I don't wish to say Bc I'm not trying to use him or Brit for Attention but I could prove it easily 

Well he's using Britney for attention so... :forkit:

It's a crazy little thing called mad love

It goes something like this...

Britney-Spears-le-19-decembre-2012-a-Los

2 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Well he's using Britney for attention so... :forkit:

No if he was he would not have said the things he did to me. This was the whole point of my post. Why are most people so quick to judge... things are often not what they appear