We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Rehearses For Super Bowl Halftime Performance

8 posts in this topic

Less than a month away.

UPDATE // JANUARY 17:

Gaga shared a couple more rehearsal photos, including a group shot of her and her dancers gearing up for the gig by practicing in Gaga's backyard.

Rehearsal #superbowl #halftime

A photo posted by xoxo, Joanne (@ladygaga) on

Training. Everyday all day ??#superbowl #halftime

Rehearsal #cantstopwontstop dream big and never give up ❤️ #halftime

EARLIER // JANUARY 8:

Lady Gaga shares a behind-the-scenes photo rehearsing for her Super Bowl halftime performance.

We're less than a month away til' Gaga takes the stage at the Super Bowl to perform in front of more than a billion people, and aside from a rejected costume idea, we know very little as to what Mother Monster has in store for us.

My guess is she'll perform bits of "Just Dance," "Born This Way," "Applause," "Bad Romance," "A-Yo" and "Perfect Illusion" with several A-list cameos. Then again, her ARTPOP could mean anything.

Peep the photo below:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

If she comes out there with any of that Joanne sh!t or singing jazz, I'm changing the channel, lol. I think that she thinks people are into her new material and they're just not. It's not ground-breaking, it's boring. Bring Beyonce out for a Telephone performance and then stick to performing TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP.

50 minutes ago, Zeik89 said:

Watch her perform jazz and Joanne tracks only. Hahaha would be so current Gaga to do that.

If she does that, her career better die that day.

48 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

If she comes out there with any of that Joanne sh!t or singing jazz, I'm changing the channel, lol. I think that she thinks people are into her new material and they're just not. It's not ground-breaking, it's boring. Bring Beyonce out for a Telephone performance and then stick to performing TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP.

Enough with Beyoncè at the superbowl.

If fucking Beyonce comes out on this Superbowl too, im changing the channel and never watching a Superbowl performance again. Enough with that evil bitch.

12 hours ago, Born2Die said:

If fucking Beyonce comes out on this Superbowl too, im changing the channel and never watching a Superbowl performance again. Enough with that evil bitch.

Watch Beyoncé get up there, hawk the performance again and GP praising her to the nines because "OMG like Beyonce like queen bee OMG" :truthtea:

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 5:21 PM, iZacaree said:

I don't think Beyoncé would want to be associated with this dumpster fire Joanne Era. I hope she burn that damn hat like Katy burned her wig (except I kind of prefer that KP to Unconditionally KP)

I actually hope she performs the ACTUAL ALUBUM version of Perfect Illusions.