We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Possibly Rejected This Costume For Her Super Bowl Performance

19 posts in this topic

The jewel encrusted metal corset is out.

The jewel encrusted metal corset is out.

The NFL is reportedly worried Lady Gaga might rock outfits too hot for TV during her halftime performance at the Super Bowl in Houston, TX next month.

"They do not want any repeat of Nipplegate or any controversies. So Gaga has assured them that she will keep everything tucked in and covered, with her style team planning a toupe tape fest to keep her clothes glued to her body,” a source said. "Even her famous denim shorts, which she wore on he recent dive bar tour are out as they show her ass cheeks. But her style team is already working on rehearsals for costume changes to get it right."

One outfit they won't have to stress over? A one-of-a-kind body forming metal corset drenched in crystals.

Designer Perry Meek, who's dreamed up costumes for Haus of Gaga since 2009, posted it on Instagram and revealed it was rejected. He never specifies whether it was meant for Lady Gaga, but Little Monsters firmly believe she's the subject in question.

"this was a 'B' option for someone , the 'A' option coming soon to a TV near you," he wrote.

this was a "B" option for someone , the "A" option coming soon to a TV near you.

A photo posted by Perry Meek (@aussiegear) on

It's not Earth shattering news, but it does give a little insight into Gaga's performance. Since we literally know nothing.

Like the look? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

4 hours ago, PrettyGurl said:

It was replaced by something with horns for sure... bitch wants that illuminati promo :nicki2:

Or by some cowgirl outfit. Joanne Halftime Show is coming.

3 hours ago, GodBritneyyy said:

Take my hand

Brenda Joanne

Girl, why do you think you're flopping?  :myjam:

1 hour ago, The Holy Spearit said:

That corset looks tacky and basic. Glad she rejected it :idkney:

But that destroys everybody's hope for a non-Joanne performance :lostney: It's just so The Fame Monster

1 hour ago, The Dream said:

It's gonna be sooo fun :blaughing:

I'm gonna have a lil' meltdown if she actually does that cause a small part of me still hopes for the return of PopGa

30 minutes ago, GodBritneyyy said:

But that destroys everybody's hope for a non-Joanne performance :lostney: It's just so The Fame Monster

I'm gonna have a lil' meltdown if she actually does that cause a small part of me still hopes for the return of PopGa

It screams more Artpop to me in terms of tackyness. The Fame Monster had darker fashion, lace, leather, and more gray and black colors. She's definitely performing her hits from the fame, the fame monster and born this way along with like one joanne song. 

9 hours ago, The Holy Spearit said:

That corset looks tacky and basic. Glad she rejected it :idkney:

This.  She can do better.  I expect her to go all out for the Super Bowl, and that chintzy thing ain't it.  

2 hours ago, ebritneybeat said:

WTF is this thing around her face at the first picture?:woopsie:Is it a necklace?Disgusting:byebitch:

Maybe it's ha artpop! :uknowit: It could mean anything! :queenflopga: 

On 07/01/2017 at 0:08 PM, GodBritneyyy said:

this likely. I wonder if she'll sing a country version of her earlier hits (Bad Romance, Telephone, Poker Face, JD) :lostney:

On 7.1.2017 at 7:33 PM, The Holy Spearit said:

It screams more Artpop to me in terms of tackyness. The Fame Monster had darker fashion, lace, leather, and more gray and black colors. She's definitely performing her hits from the fame, the fame monster and born this way along with like one joanne song. 

I really hope she does that... Well, she could keep the Joanne song. Except it's Dancing In Circles.

On 8.1.2017 at 4:53 PM, vip_anonymous said:

this likely. I wonder if she'll sing a country version of her earlier hits (Bad Romance, Telephone, Poker Face, JD) :lostney:

Oh gosh that just reminds me... Isn't there a Country version of BTW on the Deluxe Album? :lostney:

On 09/01/2017 at 3:26 PM, GodBritneyyy said:

Oh gosh that just reminds me... Isn't there a Country version of BTW on the Deluxe Album? :lostney:

Yes :britdrown::britdrown::britdrown: