We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Austin Mahone Strips Down For L’Uomo Vogue, Drops ‘ForMe+You’ Mixtape

19 posts in this topic

Austin takes it off ForMe+You.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Austin Mahone takes it off ForMe+You.

The 20-year-old singer stars in a new feature for L’Uomo Vogue just in time for the release of his mixtape titled ForMe+You, which dropped last Friday (Dec. 30).

“The new EP is definitely more mature than my past releases,” Mahone told the fashion mag. “My fans have really grown up with me, and I think this EP shows that growth over the past couple of years. I worked on it out in Los Angeles, in different studio sessions with a couple of producers, which was great and super collaborative.”

The eight-song project includes features from Juicy J, 2 Chainz and Pitbull, who appears on the lead single, “Lady.”

Listen to the mixtape below and peep his NSFL photoshoot up top.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Just now, - Kyle - said:

:uknowit: Faded to the point of transparency? 

I say yes. Although I kinda like him, but then again, he kinda doesn't interest me either. That's the worst combination.

And I don't think he is gonna have another bigger song either. Although he was never an A-lister.

Damn, part of me says that I should listen more of these songs. looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool But then again, what if I get bored and he fades 100%?! Right now he is 99% faded.

4 minutes ago, The Flash said:

I say yes. Although I kinda like him, but then again, he kinda doesn't interest me either. That's the worst combination.

And I don't think he is gonna have another bigger song either. Although he was never an A-lister.

He's cute, but he's just one of those artists that are just there. 

It's like Jesse McCartney the only song I can think of is Beautiful Soul. :orangu:

He's really attractive, but there's something really off about him... I feel like he's a Justin Bieber wannabe or want to sell him that way. 

7 minutes ago, - Kyle - said:

He's cute, but he's just one of those artists that are just there. 

It's like Jesse McCartney the only song I can think of is Beautiful Soul. :orangu:

From Austin I like most the Dirty Work. He wrote on this song too. He shows a certain promise, but from now on it will just be neverending fading for him. I hope that he will always have some fans though.

He seems to be so loving and so deserving. Probably he would want a bigger fame too, but never get it.

At least does his own thing. :) 

I was about to complain about the depth of his songs, but then again, who am I to complain, nowadays it is normal to have more fun topics.

I haven't listened much to Jesse. But then again, can't blame me. He is not relevant either :orangu: 

Anyway, I like this side of Austin:

But I guess he thinks that sex songs are more mature. I gotta give him that though - his songs about girls are better than many generic songs in radio. They kinda have some style and politeness in them.

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

He's the Jessica to Justin's Britney. He's not going to take off anymore. :orangu: He's been dropping all these mixtapes but no album yet.

?

The Secrets is his debut and it was released like 2-3 years ago?

The pictures are too much btw., it is like he screams desperately take me, take me, i want a famous music career. :orangu:

He looks good (imo better than Justin Bieber, his voice is ok, but unique? Not really.

Its weird coz he looks different.......

Like he looks pretty hot in those pictures.

I'd top him..... if he actually really looks like that ofc

Eh. Don't get me wrong, he's hot and all. But these photos (with the exception of one) are so not sexy to me. His eyes are completely dead, he seems uninterested and it proves that he is not a very good salesman (well, that and his lack of single/EP sales LOL)
if this is his new "brand" then he'd better learn to sell that sh!t til it hurts. Especially when one is attempting to finally after all this time drop a debut album. idk, maybe I'm just weird cause I actually look at faces before bodies lol but I'm not buying whatever it is he's trying to push.

I bet Tyra Banks could work him out though :foh:

Why hasn't puberty made me attractive yet? :beyfedup: Although its weird because he still has a baby face? :plzexplain: