We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
danny1994

Woah, does Britney understand Spanish here?

She seems to understand it fluently in this interview. :umomg:  At first I thought maybe she was presented the questions ahead of time, but the interviewer makes follow-up statements and questions and Britney responds to them with no problem, and it seems organic and unscripted. I know a lot of people speak Spanish but Britney didn't strike me as someone who did. lol

Guys, I know someone could be translating for her but there's no delay at all. She's responding to everything right away. I saw a interview with Xtina and there's like a 5 second delay before she answers the questions.

Just now, alexdaily said:

Umm probably someone first says the question in English and then the host says it in spanish. That's why the video is edited :cutesybrit:

Does Britney speak any other languages besides english? :decisions:

This seems plausible :ponderney:

We did see in her skit with Diego Luna from like a decade ago that she can speak Spanish, albeit brokenly and heavily accented (though this was probably played up for comedic effect during the skit). Then again, during POM promo, she did do that beyond cringey mile-a-minute Spanish-like gibberish when the guy asked her if she knew any Spanish. :embarrassney:

9 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

We did see in her skit with Diego Luna from like a decade ago that she can speak Spanish, albeit brokenly and heavily accented (though this was probably played up for comedic effect during the skit). Then again, during POM promo, she did do that beyond cringey mile-a-minute Spanish-like gibberish when the guy asked her if she knew any Spanish. :embarrassney:

whitney_receipts.gif

Yeah I always wondered the same. At first it seems like they're telling her the questions in English before the interviewer asks in Spanish, then it seems like they're translating to her at the same time, and at the end it totally looks like she's understanding everything in Spanish. :plzexplain:

52 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney and Diego Luna? Please show us!!

Also can you post that other video during POM promo that she speaked spanish?