We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Fifth Harmony Is Red Hot In First Official Photos Post-Breakup, Camila Responds

8 posts in this topic

5H is here to stay.

UPDATE // JANUARY 7:

Ellen DeGeneres took it upon herself to Photoshop herself into Fifth Harmony's new promo sans Camila Cabello, and Camila is taking it in stride. She played along with the gag, Tweeting Ellen: "Man!! replaced so soon!! Ellen, you were always a better dancer than me anyway.... ????❤"

The edit follows a new report Fifth Harmony has resigned with Epic Records as a quartet and will release a followup to 7/27 some time in 2017.

See the back and forth below:

Camila is clearly Miss Movin On.

EARLIER // JANUARY 5:

5H is here to stay.

No one said shakeups were easy, but damn do they look good!

The ladies haven’t signed onto Twitter since their back and forth with former bandmate Camila Cabello, but they’re back and better than ever. They hopped online to share a new promo as a quartet:

Twenty Seventeen

A photo posted by Fifth Harmony (@fifthharmony) on

Related:
Normani Kordei Covers Solange's "Don’t Touch My Hair" And "Cranes In The Sky"

Leave it to the Internet to immediately troll, though:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

19 minutes ago, Mariah Carey said:

That's an old pic ffs guys lmaooo Lauren ha long af hair and normani her lpkg straight hair

That just makes it more likely that Camilla was literally off to the side... lol 

I'm a big fan of Ellen, but I thought this was just rude of her to do.

I'm not a fan of Canola, but I thought it was very classy of her to take the high road and laugh about it. But on the other side of my mind, I'm thinking that Canola is pissed at Ellen, but she doesn't want that to be known. Because if Canola hated it and blasted Ellen on social media, Canola's army will also go after Ellen and Canola wouldn't want that because if her fans attack Ellen, Ellen might not invite her to perform on the show again, this time as a solo artist and she would need the positive publicity.

So not sure if Canola thought the photo was funny for real or if she secretly hates it but is being smart and calculated about it.

I honestly think Both the group and Camilla will be successful separate. im glad she has a sense of humor about it!