We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

Watch Sia's "Move Your Body" Lyric Video

15 posts in this topic

Let the movement be the rhythm tonight.

UPDATE // JANUARY 12:

The single version of "Move Your Body," which gets an energetic reworking from 19-year-old Norwegian DJ/producer Alan Walker, received a wild lyric video out today.

In it, a little girl, donning a face mask and Sia's signature wig, throws a dance heavy temper tantrum at a photo studio circa 1980-something and refuses to get her picture taken. Why go through all the trouble of hiding your identity only for it to be captured on film, right?

Watch:

EARLIER // JANUARY 6:

Let the movement be the rhythm tonight.

The elusive singer recently released "The Greatest" off her re-released album This Is Acting, but segued into several one-off projects in the last few months.

She teamed up with Queen Latifah and Miguel for a song titled "Satisfied" off the Hamilton mixtape, reunited with frequent collaborator Greg Kurstin on the anthemic song "Never Give Up" off the soundtrack to the Australian-American-British film Lion and shared a tender ballad titled "Angel By The Wings" from the upcoming documentary film The Eagle Huntress, but she's taking the focus back onto her No. 1 charting record.

On Friday, Sia will put forth a "single mix" version of "Move Your Body" (it's already available in select countries), a fan-favorite track co-written and produced with Kurstin. It follows the Alan Walker remix she dropped in October.

Listen:

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

Shakira was a dumbass for having rejected this song so get that #1 Sia :queenriri:

Damn, is she gonna release each song as a single? LOL. but get it girl, I do like the song (prob won't download though) Very Shakira, I can't believe she turned it down.

16 hours ago, A.D. said:

Shakira was a dumbass for having rejected this song so get that #1 Sia :queenriri:

Who was Cheap Thrills produced for by the way? :mhm:

14 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

Who was Cheap Thrills produced for by the way? :mhm:

I can't see Rihanna singing this song tbh :mhm:

But Move Your Body is really Shakira like, i don't get it tbh.

6 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I can't see Rihanna singing this song tbh :mhm:

But Move Your Body is really Shakira like, i don't get it tbh.

Was Cheap Thrills offered to Rihanna first? :mhm: