We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JamesExhale

BreatheHeavy's Top 20 Music Videos of 2016

64 posts in this topic

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

The writing team at BreatheHeavy.com collectively decided what our Top 20 music videos of 2016 were.

Each editor submitted a score for every song, rating them 1-20, and the final results are a collective accumulation of that combined score.

The list begins with #20.

What about Into You, No, Needed Me, and Starboy:huh:

I'm trying not to be mad at Beyoncé being number 1, cuz ik formation was a good video but I don't think it's fair to count all of lemonade as one video

Look, I'm not so mad at Lemonade being on the list. While I don't love the album, the video is great. I'm FURIOUS about Fade being #6, the song and video is terrible!

There werent many great videos out this year, so I can somewhat respect this list. Im Happy to see Brit and Bey and 1 & 2, BUT its not fair to count Lemonade as 1 video.. :eheeek:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Look, I'm not so mad at Lemonade being on the list. While I don't love the album, the video is great. I'm FURIOUS about Fade being #6, the song and video is terrible!

AGREED! :cuteidk:

17 minutes ago, comiir85 said:

Really good list except Beyoncé at #1. I must be missing something about Beyoncé and Lemonade. I find it severely overrated 

I agree with you 100%.  I haven't understood the hype with her last two albums. To each their own I guess.

Visually Lemonade is really good... I watched it on HBO when it was on and there were some parts I really liked, but music wise I think it was kind of sh!t. I'm not mad about this list since Beyonce and her team went above and beyond with the hour long movie thing.. but only one or two of the songs were really all that good, including 6 inch heels which I guess she's not going to put out as a single...Shame though, it's really good.

Still Beyonce is overrated af tho. :byebitch:

41 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

regina-hallbrenda-meekspopcorn-gif.gif

Jordana I don't know if I should laugh or cry at how much of a messy bitch you've been with these threads. I've both loved them and hated them

gp7kSTS.gif

Formation music video was really good, same as Hold Up, I guess I can't be that mad at Beyonce being #1 on this list.

The formula to do these lists is so predictable, put mainstream videos by popular artists to please all audiences and some not so known ones to look artsy fartsy