We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
danny1994

Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia) died

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38446753

US actress Carrie Fisher, best known for her role as Princess Leia in the Star Wars series, has died aged 60, days after suffering a heart attack.

Fisher was taken ill on a flight from London to LA on Friday and was taken to hospital when the plane landed.

But a family statement said with "deep sadness" she died on Tuesday morning.

As well as starring in other films such as The Blues Brothers and When Harry Met Sally, Fisher also wrote four novels and three memoirs.

In a statement released on behalf of Fisher's daughter Billie Lourd, spokesman Simon Halls said: "It is with a very deep sadness that Billie Lourd confirms that her beloved mother Carrie Fisher passed away at 8.55 this morning.

"She was loved by the world and she will be missed profoundly. Our entire family thanks you for your thoughts and prayers."

Another celebrity leaves us, I hate 2016 :(

RIP. I saw an article on FB that said she was gonna be fine and then half an hour later i learned she died :( 

I like that she was open about her strugles with drugs and fame and perhaps helping others deal with their problems

I hope someday Britney can be as open and inspiring as Carrie Fisher was 

Tsk tsk...every time I have read about the death of a legend in the past 7 years, turns out the death was either drug related (Prince, MJ) or the person had a history of drug abuse (Carrie, George Michael, Whitney). Donna Summer had abused drugs at some point as well.

2016 has probably been the shittiest year yet to legends - at least in my lifetime. 

RIP.

19 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

And I just got back from seeing the newest Star Wars movie and then this happens :tifftear:

I just want 2016 to end already. It's like it keeps taking legendary people away from us :leaving:

i heard that episode 8 story is supposed to be centered around her assasination or sth? is this true? if it is then too bad. seriously the timing couldn't be worse :byebitch: