We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

danny1994

Very important: Request for tonight's 9@9 countdowns

1 hour ago, button said:

I copied the part in your OP about Z100 and promoted it in other threads. These bitches won't come here so I'm going to shove it down their throats

I'm like starting to give up, I'm not even kidding. I feel like three people are trying to promote Britney's single.

And let's be real, most of the blame falls on Britney and her team. They scheduled no promo so it's not out fault if it flops.

7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I'm like starting to give up, I'm not even kidding. I feel like three people are trying to promote Britney's single.

And let's be real, most of the blame falls on Britney and her team. They scheduled no promo so it's not out fault if it flops.

She made Z100 at #5

1 minute ago, button said:

That was for yesterday! If you can, comeback in 6 hours so we can all vote for her at tonight's countdowns :soyeah:

Omg! I voted in yesterdays, silly me!!:embarrassney: I will come back in 6 hours to vote again!! :saycheese:

3 minutes ago, Lipsy said:

Omg! I voted in yesterdays, silly me!!:embarrassney: I will come back in 6 hours to vote again!! :saycheese:

She somehow made it to #5 on the z100 countdown but... she hasn't charted on the KIIS countdown in over 1 week. It's getting really embarrassing.

Voting for KIIS starts in 9 hours, will you be able to participate?

1 minute ago, button said:

She hasn't charted on the KIIS countdown in over 1 week. It's getting really embarrassing.

Voting for KIIS starts in 9 hours, will you be able to participate?

yeah of course. :) 

Why have some people given up on the song? :lostney: Just feels like people are not giving it great support like we are!!

54 minutes ago, Lipsy said:

yeah of course. :) 

Why have some people given up on the song? :lostney: Just feels like people are not giving it great support like we are!!

Exactly, everyone has given up on the song when it's not over yet. Sad.

8 minutes ago, Mark Soldier said:

There is a special countdown for z100 and KIIS that we need to request for. In 2 hours we start spamming Z100NewYork with tweets and texts. Look at the OP! :brit:

Besides are you changing those names in that website? Don't keep names like Vincenza and Bernardine! :omgreallyney: