We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
danny1994

6 hours until the KIIS FM 5@5. Let's build an early lead!

Danny, i asked if you could please make top 9@9 threads, you didn't answer. :forkit:

Just now, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I've kind of giving up, not gonna lie :gloria: 

Not when the song is climbing on radio with only positive updates and it got added by 21 new stations yesterday :dead:

4 minutes ago, button said:

Danny, i asked if you could please make top 9@9 threads, you didn't answer. :forkit:

Not when the song is climbing on radio with only positive updates and it got added by 21 new stations yesterday :dead:

Well, I didn't know that :orangu: Anyway, I voted :foh:

3 minutes ago, alexdaily said:

Yaass we're winning by far!! And G-Easy is in the same category... how convenient :cinderellaney:

Anyway, I voted :cutebrit: what is this for again?

A countdown for the top 5 most voted songs which plays on many US radio stations. Basically spins. :yeaok:

1 minute ago, button said:

A countdown for the top 5 most voted songs which plays on many US radio stations. Basically spins. :yeaok:

Wow you guys must be like genius or something cause I don't understand any of this but if that's going to help Brinni be #1 again I'm in :jumpney:

Just now, alexdaily said:

Wow you guys must be like genius or something cause I don't understand any of this but if that's going to help Brinni be #1 again I'm in :jumpney:

Girl it's not deep, basically just vote to get it played on stations because it helps it rise on the airplay chart. :forkit: