We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Shadow.

Recommend Music Thread

I made a thread a few years ago that was really popular in General where we all recommend music! I find it helpful if maybe you're bored with music atm or you're looking for something new! Obviously don't post any Britney songs since this is a Britney forum :orangu:

Currently I'm loving:

Please post you're recommendations I'd love to hear them! :kiss:

4 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I've been listening to these songs a lot lately

and these songs that are my all-time favorites (along with If U Seek God)

Dignity is a FLAWLESS album :bow: also Lana is perf

5 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Watch the video? It's actually a good song!!! A lot more mature and he wrote and produced it :janet:

I just watched it, its pretty catchy wonder why it isn't popular tho it sounds like a chart hit :mhm:

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I just watched it, its pretty catchy wonder why it isn't popular tho it sounds like a chart hit :mhm:

He was independent until a few months ago when he got signed to Sony. His fan base is also a lot smaller. I'm probably one of the only 13 year old AC fans :weusay:

1 minute ago, I'mSoCurious said:

He was independent until a few months ago when he got signed to Sony. His fan base is also a lot smaller. I'm probably one of the only 13 year old AC fans :weusay:

You're 13?? :makeitrain:  I just wanna give you a hug and praise you for you're flawless taste in music :hugs: