We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

danny1994

Buzzfeed ranks all 43 Britney Spears music videos

5 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

The whole ranking is absolutely TRAGIC :gloria:

Et y'a des gens qui arrivent à se plaindre en disant que les vidéos molles de Britney devraient être mieux placées ! :dead:

12 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

f**k off. literally all 3 videos you mentioned are among her best.

Well, I guess you love Boringney. :frenchy:

Where is S&S remix? :ponderney:

They said bomt was released in 99. K.

I cannot believe they put Lucky before overprotected remix & womanizer. Crazy before HIAM. Pom, overprotected, not a girl, gm, ttwe and sometimes before Circus, for example. Bye.

I love  me some lists but never agreed with them hence i keep reading them hoping to find one to be agree with lol

but this list is utter sh!t except the shade for MM in the original ones description. 

Just wanted to say this n that Make Me original deserve better :mhm:  i cant believe there are still some stupid people who still dont appreciate enough the iconicness of MM original. :mhm:

1 hour ago, If U Seek Me said:

I guess more like 42, because the guy counted the original Make Me... video in it. :jackk:

But he didn't count the two versions of Scream & Shout so it's 43 again, 44 if you count the What's Going On video, 45 if you count the Chris Cox megamix video and 46 if you count the peformamce of anticipating from the DWAD tour which was played in Mtv France as the official mv because it was a single there  :cutesybrit:

2 hours ago, Nick Jonas said:

Why it's important: "Make Me" is a gorgeous song that deserved a gorgeous video. It's sad that we never got a music video for it.

SCREAMING!!

I laughed so hard I woke everyone up in my house.:blol: