We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JamesExhale

Kanye West Involuntarily Hospitalized, Under 'Psychiatric Evaluation'

196 posts in this topic

The 911 call has emerged.

UPDATE // NOVEMBER 22:

The 911 call made to rescue Kanye West has been released via TMZ. In an attempt to keep West's identity disclosed, West's physician, Dr. Michael Farzam, can be heard calling in for a man named Jim Jones.

"Jim Jones, 39 years old, 5'8", 175 lbs ... suffers from temporary psychosis due to sleep deprivation and dehydration."

TMZ says there's a discrepancy in the report and are unsure if West was placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold, which is used when doctors feel you are a danger to yourself or others.

"The report goes on to say Dr. Farzam told police Kanye had attempted to assault a staff member at the gym. We're told Kanye was handcuffed to the stretcher because it's protocol when cops are told someone is on a 5150 hold."

EARLIER // NOVEMBER 21:

The rapper was reportedly handcuffed to a gurney.

Kanye West has been involuntarily hospitalized, according to a new report by TMZ.

On Monday night (November 21), TMZ reported that the rapper had been taken to UCLA Medical Center for a psychiatric evaluation. Apparently, law enforcement had responded to a call on a welfare check around 1:20 PM PT when the rapper was "acting erratically" at his trainer Harley Pasternak's house.

Sources close to TMZ reported that police called LA Fire. Still, even though he was acting calmer by the time paramedics arrived, he resisted going to the hospital. That's when his management and law enforcement convinced him that it was best he go get checked out. He was handcuffed to a gurney during his transportation to UCLA.

"Sources connected to Kanye tell us he was getting checked out by one of his doctors for severe sleep deprivation while he was at Pasternak's place ... and someone decided to call police," TMZ reported.

Send your well wishes to Kanye in Exhale.

The Illuminati is coming for him like they did Britney when she tried to expose the music industry. Kanye should have know better than coming for the kingpin himself Jay Z.

I dislike him but honestly I hope he gets better. You can dislike Kanye but you can't deny that he doesn't deserve this. His wife was almost killed in France just almost two months ago. I still think his comment about black people should forget about racism is disgusting and ignorant but right now he should just get help. 

On another note, why do I feel like the evil couple Jay-Z and Beyonce are behind this? The Carter Family really creep me out. 

On another note, why do I feel like the evil couple Jay-Z and Beyonce are behind this? The Carter Family really creep me out. 

Because they ARE behind it!

:thetea:

On another note, I think its disrespectful to compare Kanyes meltdown to Britneys meltdown. Meltdowns should not be compared. Where was the compassion when Gaga had her meltdown in 2013? Aside from Artpop flopping, her other grandfather died that year, her godfather also died, her childhood dog died, she broke her hip, she smoked pot every day, gained weight, criticized by the media heavily, and there are rumors she was diagnosed with lupus that year but it has been on private talks and unconfirmed due to media distraction. It runs in her family since her aunt Joanne died from lupus too

The Carter's and West's are a bunch of narcissists, with a God complex. The four of them have sold their souls to Satan to be bigger than life. We must reap what we sow, when under the impression that we are bigger than God.

I hope Kanye receive the help he needs and perhaps will come out of all of this a better person. Kim's (alleged) robbery and now Kanye's meltdown.

The Carter's are next.

First off, can we stop bringing Britney up every time a celebrity has a breakdown? Just stop. Secondly, I hope Kanye recovers. I don't care what anyone thinks of him, no one deserves this. I hope he gets better.

Edit: Thank you, Jordan.

Update from TMZ: Sources connected to Kanye tell us he was getting checked out by one of his doctors for severe sleep deprivation when someone -- possibly the physician -- decided he needed to be admitted.

He was probably paranoid Jay Z is going to come for him.

I doubt Jay has anything to do with it. It's more likely to be the backlash he got from his fans after the pro-Trump comments. He probably wasn't expecting that. The show after that one, he came late and barely performed, that seems like conflict with the fans possibly (as well as other issues of course).

I can't imagine it's been an easy year for he and Kim, and sometimes being that famous can do more harm than good. Yes, they have millions but they probably fear having no confidentiality and as Kim found out even all the money in the world can't keep you safe. 

His latest behavior shows that he needed help. I really hope he gets better soon. He must be mad at the people who forced him to get help but in the end he'll be thankful. 

17 hours ago, JessicaExhale said:

I doubt Jay has anything to do with it. It's more likely to be the backlash he got from his fans after the pro-Trump comments. He probably wasn't expecting that. The show after that one, he came late and barely performed, that seems like conflict with the fans possibly (as well as other issues of course).

I can't imagine it's been an easy year for he and Kim, and sometimes being that famous can do more harm than good. Yes, they have millions but they probably fear having no confidentiality and as Kim found out even all the money in the world can't keep you safe. 

Sweetie, do you think before you write?

It has nothing to do with Trump. Educate yourself before you post it won't hurt you. Kanye knew very well the Trump talk would bring him backlash, he doesn't care. You think he would cry over it? Think again. Also he has been on lexapro for a while now, he even talks about it in FML. 

"This ****** when he off his Lexapro"

Also his mom's death anniversary was this month... Kanye hasn't been the same since his mom died. 

Kanye has faced backlash his whole career. The Trump backlash has nothing to with it. He also got a LOT of backlash because of his Bill Cosby tweet. -> https://twitter.com/kanyewest/status/697199554807099394

Did he cry over the backlash? No :mj: 

PS: Also how shitty and nasty of the OP to compare Britney to Kanye. Glad Jordan edited it out after the backlash they got. He got one hell of writers I see  :mj: smh