We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

THIS NEEDS TO BE THE SINGLE COVER

I just realized something about this photo, it looks very odd, the fur looks photoshopped (not the leg, all the fur over the red thing), it looks very weird to me now for some reason. did anyone figure something on this? I didn't read all threads.  edit: I think they did something to look that way my phone brightness was very low lol

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I just realized something about this photo, it looks very odd, the fur looks photoshopped (not the leg, all the fur over the red thing), it looks very weird to me now for some reason. did anyone figure something on this? I didn't read all threads.  edit: I think they did something to look that way my phone brightness was very low lol

I'm noticing the legs now that someone brought it up.

The fur looks smeared onto her leg and the leg looks smeared. Like they tried to make it look smooth but failed at it. The other leg looks like it got amputated. 

I can block it out because the rest of the pic is flawless. It's annoying because her legs are flawless they don't need to be touched up. 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I'm noticing the legs now that someone brought it up.

The fur looks smeared onto her leg and the leg looks smeared. Like they tried to make it look smooth but failed at it. The other leg looks like it got amputated. 

I can block it out because the rest of the pic is flawless. It's annoying because her legs are flawless they don't need to be touched up. 

Anyway i don't know i said it's cool now but still it isn't lol there is something odd about it, we will know soon enough!

1 minute ago, PieceofBritney said:

Anyway i don't know i said it's cool now but still it isn't lol there is something odd about it, we will know soon enough!

I mean I can think of worst photoshop *cues FFT behind the sciences pic where Britney is a cardboard cut out* 

I think it's just bad photoshop to smooth the skin out. Her face they did well but the legs are rough and I think it is because the fur is there. 

13 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

f**k me hung:gloss:

30 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

thanks but you were just flirting with someone else in another thread tho, go crazy, oh

Sorry im desperate today:giggleney: yall make me go fucking crazy yeaaah

40 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

It's ok. I'm not a big fan of photos from music videos as covers. plus this photo doesnt say "slumber party" at all

True but its hot :thirsty: And this is a million times better than the Glory 'Make Me' screencap :orangu: