We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

Britney will never be as successful as she once was

I've been saying for awhile now that B10 needs to focus less on sex and be more personal/mature/deep, I think the GP thinks that all she has to offer is sex and they're bored by it now. She needs to show them that there's much more to her than that. I think it's hard for her in a way because I think her music and performances are a way for her to express her sexiness because she isn't like that her in day to day life, but I think she needs to switch gears for a little bit! She can still have some sexy songs but they should be the minority not majority on her next album!

She doesn't need success. She's already a fucking legend. Mariah is not successful and neither is Madge but they are both legends. 

Have you ever thought that Britney actually likes being overly sexual on stage? That she enjoys exposing her alter ego?

Britney has the ability to make the gp fall for her again but she prefers to do her thing now, release the music she likes, performing the songs she likes, wearing what she likes etc... My advice to all of you is not to overanalyse everything happening with Britney because you are losing all the fun

2 hours ago, JKW said:

You're right, the only thing I want to make clear is that Beyonce is just as famous and big as Britney ever was, just in a different way. Beyonce is even bigger then Britney these days. (Oh lord, I will get a lot of downvotes for this) :lustney:

No shade but were you even around during her Primeney days? Beyonce is big, but she is nowhere near as much of a gargantuan star as Britney used to be. She was the biggest star in the whole world and the most powerful woman of 2002. She was absolutely everywhere, the girls wanted to be like her and the boys wanted her. Not a day went by without you hearing about her, seeing her somewhere or hearing her music on the radio. No one on the current scene comes anywhere close to that level, certainly not Beyonce.

5 hours ago, Asakura Hao said:

No shade but were you even around during her Primeney days? Beyonce is big, but she is nowhere near as much of a gargantuan star as Britney used to be. She was the biggest star in the whole world and the most powerful woman of 2002. She was absolutely everywhere, the girls wanted to be like her and the boys wanted her. Not a day went by without you hearing about her, seeing her somewhere or hearing her music on the radio. No one on the current scene comes anywhere close to that level, certainly not Beyonce.

Yes i was, i'm a fan since '98. And I understand what you're saying, you're absolutely right about that. But I really think Beyonce is just as big but just in a different way. Just like @Curious_1110 said before, when Beyoncé and Jay Z met William and Kate the media treated it as if they were US Royalty. I'd say that's pretty phenomenal for a R&B singer and a rapper. The world treads like Beyonce is a God, Britney was just America's princess and was everywhere. (the words of @austsilva) every kid loved Britney. But its just another level, its just hard to compare. :divaney:

19 hours ago, Alien. said:

she is not gonna be as successful as she was because she doesnt want to.

exactly she doesn't want to experience the drama and dark side of fame again and I can't blame her for that

6 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Please do not put that SLUTBUCKET Kim Kardashian in the same sentence with folks who are actually famous for something.

Nobody likes Kim Kardashian like that anyways

You don't get my point sweetie. Its not about being famous for something, I'ts just about the fame in general. :nobitch:

2 hours ago, JKW said:

You don't get my point sweetie. Its not about being famous for something, I'ts just about the fame in general. :nobitch:

I get what you were saying

I just don't think She should be mentioned because she seeks the attention and there would not be much sympathy for her other than her followers.

She is something more. Something like MYTH. Marilyn Monroe, Lady Diana , JIm MOrrison, etc...

They were all EXTREMELY famous but they have also something most celebrities doesn´t have. SECRET. Britney has in her life many secrets and that is one of her IT factors :quirkney:

On 2-11-2016 at 5:42 PM, Alien. said:

Well, she did say during the promo of Glory that she's really into all the numbers and charts (meaning she finds it important that her music does well on the charts - so Glory only being #3 would have been a slap in the face, if she actually were) I personally feel like right now she can do whatever she wants. She will never be as successful as she once was, because of the GP, so she needs to let go of the fact that she could have been the queen of pop won't have that many huge hits and either make music for fun or retire (and after Glory, that wouldn't even be that bad)

Of course, the first one would be my personal preference :quirkney:

On 11/2/2016 at 0:40 PM, Shadow. said:

Unless she changes it up. Don't get me wrong I love Glory, I love her new found confidence and I love the fact she's found a passion for music again.

But she is a 34 year old mum of two. She can't always just sing about sex and clubbing, wear skimpy clothes and then talk about how boring she is. Her image has to change if she wants the GP to really pay attention again. I think the main issue is that GP is bored of her. Her image hasn't really changed since 2008 and her music hasn't matured much since 2003.

She isn't 24 anymore and I think Britney/her team need to realise that. Instead of riding on the coattails of her old success why not be inventive and show the maturer side of Britney? It's obvious with the Make Me drama and the cut scenes from WB she isn't comfortable being overly sexual anymore and is aware that her kids could see what she's doing.

That's if she wants success (good point @Alien.)

I agree 100%!

She has to change things up if she wants to be around for another 10/15 yrs and still be successful!

Her team like I said before have no clue that majority of her base is 20 and 30 yr olds .... so I don't get why they still try and market her like it's 2001 and why Larry is forcing her to record songs like Clumsy LOL 

On 11/2/2016 at 0:42 PM, Alien. said:

That is so stupid of course she wants to be successful!

Now does she want a bunch of media attention and paparazzi following her every move?

Of course not but to say she doesn't want to be successful is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life!

3 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

That is so stupid of course she wants to be successful!

Now does she want a bunch of media attention and paparazzi following her every move?

Of course not but to say she doesn't want to be successful is the dumbest thing I have ever heard in my life!

as successful as she was, can't you read? She does not want all the attention.

2 minutes ago, Alien. said:

as successful as she was, can't you read? She does not want all the attention.

Bitch can you?

You can still have great success without a bunch of media attention and paps everywhere!

Adele is huge and yet we don't hear nothing about her Private life and all that other stuff... Beyoncé is another one so it can be done!

That stupid saying is just something you Britards or W/E made up to justify her flopping!