We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

Britney will never be as successful as she once was

10 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

She and her team don't know how to be successful in this day in age they're stuck in the past. You've got to be cool to be poppin but she isn't really seen as cool she's seen as a mom , which is completely fine and I think she's happy with how her career is. 

She still is successful

2 minutes ago, OutrageousSin said:

She's not in her early 20's anymore, %80 of her fanbase are in their mid 20's/30's! They're not gonna do the same things they did 15 years ago! She won't have thousands of people outside the TRL studios screaming to see her!!

Time has changed, now it does take a lot of work to be successful, not just good records and good performances! Albums does not sell like how it used to be!! Social medias takes a big part of the success these days, putting yourself out there in every single event/award, magazine covers, intensive promo & the image itself! 

She had a VERY successful & long career unlike any other artist from her generation!

I think we need to accept the fact that she's at relevant as she can be these days which is still quite good to be honest considering how sh!t her life was at some point! She's in a good place right now and actually seems like she's enjoying what she's doing!!! 

Somebody who gets it

Some of them still think Britney a current artist

She's a vet that still does well

Britneys level of fame does not exist anymore because of the hundreds of basic acts and that cheapens the whole idea of music.  

Britney is still the most famous example of a pop artist.  

Music has been ruined by technology and Internet.  FACT!  

The biggest artist in the world could make the biggest album of the year and 2 months later no one cares,  why?  Because society is constantly consuming.

Appreciating good music is dead and people are to busy on Facebook and watching X factor. Obsessed with what's New rather than what's good

Sites like Spotify even TELL YOU what to listen to!  

Britney is still arguably the biggest woman in pop and I'm so grateful for that!  

Like I said britneys level of fame doesn't exist anymore.  the people who are "very famous"  now have done nothing iconic, changed nothing for the industry and will only be famous till the next untalented basic shows up (isn't that right Kim kardashian) 

Most people who are famous now have as much haters as supporters ( jenners and beiber) 

Society is split between idiots who think idiot celebs (like kardashians)  deserve recognition and people who are aware how dumb society is getting. 

99.9.9.9 percent of people will agree that Britney is exceptional.  She deserves all her fame,  she deserves the world (said by p!NK) 

Whether you're a fan of pop, rock,  dance,  reggae,  rap,  hip hop, most people like Britney.  Britney is still completely in our hearts. Society as a whole love Britney.  Her career will live on forever.  

She is exceptional.  The only person britneys legacy can be compared with is Mr Michael Jacksons.  

Britney isn't a celebrity.

She is an international saint,  a role model,  an inspiration,  a god, the Princess of America,  the Queen of pure pop,  the mother of music and the most ideal example of a pop star.  

Britney is already adored internationally, she has the power to change her level of fame entirely on her own terms.  She can regain her crown whenever she likes cuz people LOVE her. 

Vegas hasn't helped her fame right now,  but people will always want to hear about Britney.  

People know Britney is not overrated.  She deserves everything she has.  The world is hungry for new singles whether they aware of it or not.  

Britney is queen.  People will never get bored of her.  

A couple serious singles would do her image Wonders though.  

Honey, not only Britney, but NOBODY will ever be as successful as she was. At one point she was breaking news that media houses cared to report over war in certain countries, thats how huge she was. And thats why she had a mental nervous breakdown, it tends to happen once you alone, just a person who sings songs, are more important than countries going into a fucking war with thousands dying every single day.

Britney doesn't want it anymore, nor could she possibly achieve it, nor could anyone possibly achieve it anymore. After Madonna and MJ, Britney was the last star to get enormous insane WW fame, after she was done the door were locked, noone else will ever do it again.

The Beatles are a band who achieved so much fame and clearly captured the world's attention before social media,  the Internet and YouTube.  They deserved recognition for that.

Anyway.. 

5  boys applied to X factor and didn't do very well individually.  So music destroyer and sh!t TV creator Simon Cowell randomly put them together to create 1 directon.  

With the help of social media and a few generic cheesy songs ( all the same about girls)  ,  practically overnight they were immediately compared to The fuckin Beatles!!  

They were doing songs that shitty Simon Cowell created.   They earn there 1st million each,  start bitching about eachother,  hate their music,  ignore their fans and after making a bit of money all want to split up and quit!  

This is a band that a few months before we're compared to the Beatles!!  

The Beatles existed without Internet and social media ( same with Britney)  they became famous with their OWN hard work.  

1 direction are a artificial unoriginal 'put together' band that only exists because of a sh!t show like X factor.  The music was generic.  They made some money then their egos forced them to split up!  I hope the  12 year old fans feel like idiots!!  because 1D have played you all like idiots!  

Compared to the Beatles in January,  split up and bratty by December.  BUT HEY,  ATLEAST THEY WERE ' POPULAR " FOR A YEAR 

That's what today's singers careers go like.  Overrated to f**k,  and over in minutes.  

Make some money from stupid people then quickly forgotten about.  

Moral of the story: Britneys level of fame will never be achieved again.  Britneys career longevity will never be achieved again.  

Britney is by far the most dominating woman in pop.  In the past,  RIGHT NOW,  and in the future.

Today's acts are deliberately overrated,  for the money!  

Britney has so much money already,  and still so much passion for music.  

Britney is the best damn pop star in music,  all the new artists will never ever ever achieve her legendary status. 

15 hours ago, Dynasty said:

Honey, not only Britney, but NOBODY will ever be as successful as she was. At one point she was breaking news that media houses cared to report over war in certain countries, thats how huge she was. And thats why she had a mental nervous breakdown, it tends to happen once you alone, just a person who sings songs, are more important than countries going into a fucking war with thousands dying every single day.

Britney doesn't want it anymore, nor could she possibly achieve it, nor could anyone possibly achieve it anymore. After Madonna and MJ, Britney was the last star to get enormous insane WW fame, after she was done the door were locked, noone else will ever do it again.

Nobody will ever be succeaful as Britney was? The fame? Britney closed that door? Umm wait, are you talking about her being succesful or her fame? Cause those are different things.

If you ask me: Beyonce, Taylor Swift and Adele (for examples) are still slaying as Britney's level in her peak but in a different way and a different time. So no, Britney never closed a door. And about the fame: Yeah, her fame was huge and kinda disquisting, but i dont think Britney closed that door either. If Kim Kardashian or Beyonce behave the same as Britney did in 2007/2008 i'm sure the whole world is gonna focus on their breakdown and will get the same fame level as Britney had. I even think Kim Kardashian will have a bigger impact with her fame these days. The difference is that they know how to behave and Britney didnt, thats why all eyes were on Britney waiting for the next scandal. Every big celebrity can create that fame attention if they want.

Some fans have to stop living in their own Britney bubble, as most people here on exhale do.

no shade though, youre still cute.:mcwave:

The thing is she doesn't want all of the attention she once had. She's really happy with how she is now, who would have guessed in 2007/2008 that Britney would have privacy and she would be out of the spotlight... Not many. She loves making music but she doesn't want to be the center of attention. :donewithit:

Hang on @Alien

Britney said she was into the chart numbers recently - I think she does want that success again and wants to make amends for BJ. 

Her team is to blame latey tbh :sofedup: Whether she CAN get that success again is a different matter - her brand needs a revamp, the old formula clearly isnt working.

2 minutes ago, carlogiovanni said:

Hang on @Alien

Britney said she was into the chart numbers recently.

I think she does want that success again and wants to make amends for BJ. 

Her team is to blame latey tbh :sofedup:

idc. I don't believe her tbh. lol
Of course sh wants to be successful and not to fail and I do think that during BJ she didn't care at all and now she does, but being #1, expanding her fan base and giving 100% is not her goal anymore.

8 minutes ago, Alien. said:

idc. I don't believe her tbh. lol
Of course sh wants to be successful and not to fail and I do think that during BJ she didn't care at all and now she does, but being #1, expanding her fan base and giving 100% is not her goal anymore.

Perhaps... I choose to believe she cares. When BJ flopped she wasnt really involved in the music. Now its good music and still flopping (lets face it) as a business woman (she likes this aspect of her career) she should understand her brand needs a revamp.

I think it's sexist to say that there's a certain age where women should be allowed to be sexy and sing about sex. Britney is a sexual person and very clearly likes singing about sex in cheeky and fun ways. What she doesn't like is when things are too explicit like orgy scenes in work bitch or most of the original make me video. When it's not on britneys terms she doesn't like it.

Anyway what Britney really needs is just better styling and a cohesive image. People love the music, it's just not being heard because of the lack of proper promo 

it's not even about being successful, she just has to grow as an artist (she's slowly doing that) but unless she has total control of her life and career that won't happen. her team pushes the sexy image bc they know that's what makes the most money. if she is risky and changes her image, they probably think people will be turned off and not buy her music. 

you're def right tho, she has so much to offer as an artist and her team just wants to milk her as a sex symbol. they're all 50 y/o that have no idea how to market her other than a sex symbol. i think she should take some time off working, get inspired and write. glory was great, but if she stepped it up it would be amazing

5 minutes ago, Allmylife said:

I think it's sexist to say that there's a certain age where women should be allowed to be sexy and sing about sex.

Don't twist my words I didn't say she couldn't be sexual, I said she can't sing about stuff like that and then say 'Oh i'm very boring' also I said she could mature her image a bit more instead of the whole sex crazed 20 year old act. Ofc you can be sexy and mature she doesn't need to have the good girl gone bad look her entire career :britstare: