We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

danny1994

Glory has been removed from shelves at Target. UPDATE: FALSE ALARM It's been moved to the front of the aisle!

12 hours ago, iZacaree said:

It's not about the album, it's about the name. Beyonce is far more popular than Britney at this point, and that's why they're promoting her instead. It's her name and the selling-power attached to it. Britney just doesn't sell anymore. These are facts.

Of course Target is doing this based on the names of the artists, but that user said they're right in doing this because the album isn't selling, to which I replied by saying DIL wasn't on the BB200 while Glory was which made the situation unfair.

Target is using the logic you're talking about I don't doubt that, but when you consider the albums they have at hand, it doesn't make sense, from my point of view.

Sucks for Britney. :(

On 10/16/2016 at 11:44 AM, danny1994 said:

I'm an employee at Target, and Glory was removed from the shelves this week! I'm furious! :donewithit:

UPDATE: GOOD NEWS, they moved it to the end of the aisle! This means more people will see it and it should lead to more sales! This is great news!

I work at Best Buy, I put the album on all my music fixtures, and it doesn't sell. :crying2: I've even kept up old Glory signage. 

2 minutes ago, Oh My Stars said:

I work at Best Buy, I put the album on all my music fixtures, and it doesn't sell. :crying2: I've even kept up old Glory signage. 

Well, hopefully moving it from the inside to the front of the aisle at Target will increase sales, even if it's by a slight amount.

Honestly, I think it would've sold more with a better cover. While it's a closeup like her other albums, it doesn't look like a "Britney" cover.