We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

danny1994

Glory has been removed from shelves at Target. UPDATE: FALSE ALARM It's been moved to the front of the aisle!

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

If it's a hit and it drives up sales, maybe they'll carry it again. But unlikely it seems :otears:

Scratch those beyonce cd sis. Poke them on the corner, crack those jewel cases tbh nevermind being passive aggressive :wannadie:

12 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Do you honestly think that target knows all of this ? :orangu:

They know Beyoncé sells and Britney doesn't, that's it :orangu:

I know that's the logic Target uses of course.

Just clarifying why it's not fair. And why saying "Glory isn't selling" doesn't justify removing it when DIL is still on the shelves. We were dicussing what you said on page 1, "It's justified, Glory is not selling", "The Beyoncé album sells better".

The Jigglypuff avi just before this one was way better btw. :donewithit:

Well let's be real a lot of the stores that carry/carried Glory probably haven't sold a single copy since the first or second week of the release so it has just been sitting there for over a month with no copies moving they probably have a limit on things that go that long without selling.

48 minutes ago, ViciousVixen said:

ok, you work at target right, then simply put it back.  :tiffdrink:

It's more complicated than that.

We have a vender come every week that puts new music up and takes old music down. He came and took all the copies of Glory with him! :tiffanycries:

RIP Glory: August 2016 - October 2016. ru4sbo.jpg

23wqkhv.jpg

2 hours ago, LionHeart said:

As a product itself glory is not selling cause the album is so ugly and not very atractive to people to get it on cd, it's sad. i have my Us deluxe copy and the printing, image quality, colours and everything is not atractive! even britney jean has better colours than glory it's sad. cause the album is amazing!

+1

It is so ugly on shelves that it may be one of the reasons it is removed. 2mxljr7.jpg

2 hours ago, BritneyCroatia.com said:

I guess the thick layer of dust on them was annoying for the employees. 

2qk6mgi.jpg

1 hour ago, SomeoneYouDontKnow said:

well its still on itunes 

tumblr_nhf7qcHEm21t0xmzoo1_400.gif

This gif! :gloria:

45 minutes ago, I'mSoCurious said:

Well, I hid all the Lemonade copies in the school supplies section at my Target. I also put Glory all the way at the front and walked around advertising with my bought copy :saycheese: It's a shame they took it away though :verycool:

tumblr_o82h17HhZp1svi3flo1_400.gif

11 hours ago, button said:

Not sure where you're getting the ratios from but where's the logic in keeping and promoting an album that's not on the BB200 chart right now and taking off the one that is still charting? The charts, an actual indicator, show that DIL is not selling better than Glory for this to happen. :donewithit:

It's not about the album, it's about the name. Beyonce is far more popular than Britney at this point, and that's why they're promoting her instead. It's her name and the selling-power attached to it. Britney just doesn't sell anymore. These are facts.