We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

You've Got To See Brian Friedman's "Change Your Mind" Choreography

Honestly If there is really a second single I couldn't care less which one will be. Just give us a fuckin' single. It even can be coupure electrique and I will be okay with that  :donewithit:

1 hour ago, 517113 said:

I love your appreciation for her...I like her dancing, too. Am I allowed to like her dancing while adding in a suggestion to showcase other aspects of her talent, too? :yesplease: 

Yes yes of course :mhm: 

Didn't really like the choreo, thought it was better performed by female dancers, for some reason. But damn, dancing in these heels, that's impressive (to me, at least)! Anyway, "Change Your Mind" is my favorite song from the album, and one of my favorite from Britney's whole discography, so I'm more than OK with it being a single. Yes, please! :brityes:

LMAO at the people in the comments saying she should use that choreo for POM :embarrassney: imagine trying to learn choreo that complex and spastic for every song in the show :britwtf:

The first one with Brian and Yanis was just horrendous... way too spastic and unncessary.  Doesn't even suit the song at all.

The one with the woman by herself was a lot nicer.  She added a bit of latin dance flare to it (which would make sense since it's a partly SPANISH song!!!) :saycheese: