We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

You've Got To See Brian Friedman's "Change Your Mind" Choreography

This was actually very good! I think (with no offense) a watered down version would be perfect for Britney! I say that because it would look MUCH more smooth and complete with less arm movements because its a very sexy song. sh!t though minus that, I could totally see Brit rocking this out. 

Petition to make this the second single.

britney-change-your-mind-brian-yanis

#MakeChangeYourMindTheSecondSingle: Activated.

Nowadays popular songs can circuit around YouTube's dance world and a hit can be made from it (Rihanna's "Needed Me" got a lot of love from online choreographers before it charted), and it seems "Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)" could be next.

Britney's flirtatious foray into the Spanglish genre, featured on her new album "Glory", has quickly become a favorite and has fans pining for the single treatment.

Therefore, Brian Friedman and Yanis Marshall's choreography collaboration is very welcome as it'll likely introduce the track to a wider audience and generate some online buzz.

Marshall's videos have been shared by Beyoncé, Ciara and Ariana Grande, helping him amass an online following of over 1.1 million.

Friedman requires no introduction to Britney fans, being the man behind some of the singer's most iconic routines, namely "Slave 4 U" and "Toxic". After choreographing the Dream Within A Dream and The Onyx Hotel tours, the former friends briefly reunited for "Femme Fatale" promotion in 2011 but it didn't last long due to creative differences (ahem, "I'm a mom now".)

Brian and Yanis' collaborative routine is sexy, fluid and what we could only dream of seeing Britney herself perform.

Team Britney, "Change Your Mind" is a hit - get working.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

I like the choreo even though there are moves that are too "extra". If Brian worked with her again, he could change the choreo a tad bit. When you see him doing the overprotected choreo he also look spastic but Britney did it her own way

1 hour ago, Passengerney said:

Am I the only that skips when males are dancing, I'm sorry but I can't take it seriously when men dance like that, it's too much. I love how the choreography looks when a woman does it, it's sexy AF. :comingthru:

I agree with you, when the girls do it... GODDAM like HELLO!

but the dudes dancing like that is just not my style either and im not homophobic lmfao.