We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

You've Got To See Brian Friedman's "Change Your Mind" Choreography

146 posts in this topic

It looks pretty much the same level choreo she does now. But I want something more than just sassy sexy moves. Real choreo like for the slave or me against

46 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

lol that is obvious :moorangu: ofc primeney screams janet jackson, but those videos arent hardcore choreo! I know britney dont want to rehearse too much. But I think she still can do it soft without forgeting the style that suits her. She's just going way far from these, forgetin it and embracing bullshits

Second one reminded me too much of MATM. Well it's obvious to people who know/love janet it was my first time seeing them. That's why I was surprised to see the similarities.

12 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Second one reminded me too much of MATM. Well it's obvious to people who know/love janet it was my first time seeing them. That's why I was surprised to see the similarities.

aaah sorry didnt know, so you really have to watch janet jackson performances and old tours, let me show you this

:letitburn:

Change Your Mind for the second single! 

I didn't like the choreo at all...
but Yanis did incredible routine for BOMT! I wish Britney could learn this one :kidcries:

im shocked! you will understand . its work bitch related. So britney still has JJ moves after all. at least in the ground :moorangu:

wow, this is the most recent video she recorded (only 5months ago) and she still moves this way! she's 50 !!! :letitburn:

17 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

im shocked! you will understand . its work bitch related. So britney still has JJ moves after all. at least in the ground :moorangu:

wow, this is the most recent video she recorded (only 5months ago) and she still moves this way! she's 50 !!! :letitburn:

Because she is confident. Like Madonna. Britney has lost her confidence and slowly is gaining it back. The first one I actually saw before. It's good. 

25 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Because she is confident. Like Madonna. Britney has lost her confidence and slowly is gaining it back. The first one I actually saw before. It's good. 

you wouldnt say but actually JJ has really deep confident issues about her image, but when shes dancing, performing, she becomes another. However, when shes not the artist/dancer, just JJ she is really insecure. She talked about this a few times already, and she also has weight struggles , but in this interview things really get intense when she opens up about her lack confidence and why she doesnt and never liked her appearance. Its a thing about jackson family. Their childhood really affected them for the rest of their life.

The thing is Janet was born to dance, she created a dance style, just like MM did. She can stop for months, put 200lb pounds, hating her image, and still be the queen of dancing, because...she's a Jackson! its in their blood. They were born to do this but it also affected them too (and their dad is evil). Besides that she's also a hard worker, when she wants to promote a single (that she usually dances) and want tour she rehearsals everyday, even with 50. Just like madonna, who isnt exactly a performer with hard dance, but she works hard anyway.

7 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Brian's choreography is.... Spastic and ugly. I wonder what happened to his skills.

It looks bad but I think when Britney executes it she makes it look better. Same with the choreo he did with HIAM and TTWE. If you look how he does the choreo it looks the same as this video, but when Britney does it, it looks good.

Omg, i read the comments here before watching it thinking some of yall must be exaggerating....but no, they really do look like they are having a fit. Nothing elegant or pleasing to watch at all

I was actually screaming Yaaas through most of this, I loved the pu$$y patting at the start, I feel like 50% of it was Yanis' choreography and he has a tendency to have EXTREMELY fluid movements that can be borderline messy but then again I could never dance like him in high heels so my point is somewhat invalid. Anyway the 50% that was Brian Freedman was the Britney-esque moves, you could just tell where he put little accents in, he really knows Britney :otears: 

I don't care if ya'll think Brian is messy :NYnod: 

This is 10X better and more Britney than Squared Division imo and we should start a petition to get Brian Freedman back, he clearly still has that pizzaz :gelis:

Oh and also CYM (NSC) HAS to be a single and if it is not I will be forever pressed tbh :nothavingit: