We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

breatheheavy

You've Got To See Brian Friedman's "Change Your Mind" Choreography

56 minutes ago, TripInTheZone said:

Dancing these days have been basic. They all look the same. What happened to all the technical choreographers or the people who trained Britney and Janet? :embarrassney:

yes. i was just about to comment why all the dances these days look the same. so fast, contrived, headache-driven moves. They don't even go to the beat or tempo of the music. It feels like theyre all about being fierce. 

55 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I'd burst out laughing if Britney does that choreography or ANY singer tbh. I think those dance moves are only for dancers/dance videos. 

With some adjustsments could be great for an special perfomance, awardshow or something like that... 

who helps me to send this to chase and charm ladonna to remember them which dance style suits perfectly on britney? chose this one because is not one of the hardest choreos from janet, Not to ask to do something equal, Im not about the style! 

this one tho'

janet did this in her 40's . Flawless :mcry: britney needs to listen again janet to remember who used to inspire her to dance and forget the zumba classes 

38 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

who helps me to send this to chase and charm ladonna to remember them which dance style suits perfectly on britney? chose this one because is not one of the hardest choreos from janet, Not to ask to do something equal, Im not about the style! 

this one tho'

janet did this in her 40's . Flawless :mcry: britney needs to listen again janet to remember who used to inspire her to dance and forget the zumba classes 

the "all nite" choreo is so epic. 

What is up with arm choreo these days? Why is everyone so into it? And I wasn't impressed with the floor choreo, either. It was way too jerky. The redhead that sort of added her own flavor to it all made it a little better, but overall it just left me thinking that so many better things could be done with this song.

44 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

this one tho'

It's very similiar to what Britney used to do and would've continued doing if the knee thing hadn't happened. 

10 minutes ago, portrait said:

the "all nite" choreo is so epic. 

lots of her choreos are really epic, its incredible. No wonder she inspires so many people, but I chose these ones because they are awesome but not the hardest ones. What Im trying to make a point is about the style. Im tired of arm choreo without coordinating the body and the zumba aerobic moves have to go . Britney could dance her style which is similar to those JJ videos without going hardcore. we need to inform chase and charm ladonna

48 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

Not Janet being older than Currentney here, and yet slaying on the same level as Onyxney. It literally felt like I was watching an Onyx Hotel Tour performance. :crying2: 

7 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

It's very similiar to what Britney used to do and would've continued doing if the knee thing hadn't happened. 

lol that is obvious :moorangu: ofc primeney screams janet jackson, but those videos arent hardcore choreo! I know britney dont want to rehearse too much. But I think she still can do it soft without forgeting the style that suits her. She's just going way far from these, forgetin it and embracing bullshits

1 minute ago, spreadmywings said:

lots of her choreos are really epic, its incredible. No wonder she inspires so many people, but I chose these ones because they are awesome but not the hardest ones. What Im trying to make a point is about the style. Im tired of arm choreo without coordinating the body and the zumba moves has to go . Britney could dance her style which is similar to those videos without going hardcore

yea, i know what you mean. I'm just tired of these kinda cheap moves.. they want it to look sooo sexy and sensual :sofedup: 

it always reminds me of the scene of the movie "honey":

giphy.gif

Missy-elliot-honey-o.gif 

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Not Janet being older than Currentney here, and yet slaying on the same level as Onyxney. It literally felt like I was watching an Onyx Hotel Tour performance. :crying2: 

sis Iv been watching janet performances whole night and I felt the same way. And thinking "jezuz she was at same age as britney is now" and "jezuz she was 45 here!" Janet is flawless! She's so underrated tho'. New generations needs to know her.

already more 40's years old at both, look at beyonce feeling it :moorangu: