We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breatheheavy

Mary J Blige And Hillary Clinton Sit Down For A 30-Minute Chat: Watch

12 posts in this topic

UPDATE: Mary J Blige and Hillary Clinton cover an array of issues for Blige's Beats 1 Show "The 411."

mary-j-blige-hillary-clinton

UPDATE // SEPTEMBER 30:

Mary J Blige and Hillary Clinton's 30-minute sit down for Blige's Beats 1 Show "The 411" is out. The two discuss Clinton's presidential campaign, facing scrutiny in the public eye and more. Watch:

EARLIER // SEPTEMBER 27:

Mary J Blige and Hillary Clinton sit down for a chat on Blige's Beats 1 Show "The 411."

At least I think it's a chat, but judging from the one-minute preview Apple posted, it's hard to tell. Blige sings about police brutality to Clinton, who sits there with a concerned, stoic look on her face but never utters a word in the promo (which they dub will be an "intimate conversation"). Even when Blige asks: "I just wanna know... where do we go from here," Clinton is shown looking unsure, a huge contrast to the confidence she exuded during last night's presidential debate.

Notable lyrics in the song include: "Always be polite and never ever run away / Promise mama you'll keep your hands inside / Is it a gun? Is it a knife? Is it a wallet? This is your life / It ain’t no secret / You can get killed for living in your American skin."

Real question: was this edited by Trump's team?

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

She doesn't look uncomfortable at all to me. Have you ever had someone sing you a song? I look like that too. So awkward.

And they wanted to leave a cliff hanger at the end. Common protocol for a teaser.

15 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I was with him before too, but he is not in the race anymore...this election is way too important for protest votes or even worse not voting.

I mean she probably looks uncomfortable cause she couldnt give two shits

Let's not forget her "Colored People Time" Joke. Shes ignorant as f**k.
She's a deplorable person. 

4 hours ago, toddgravy said:

I was with him before too, but he is not in the race anymore...this election is way too important for protest votes or even worse not voting.

That doesn't make sense because they both are bad choices and I refuse to vote for either.