We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

alexevah

G-Eazy appreciation thread

1,473 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Wombat said:

I'm sorry sis! I just had to say it outload! :quirkney: I'm aware its silly but hey, like you said, gurl can dream!

true that :quirkney:

5 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

He was like: "Britney Spears is singing my fucking song! YAAAAAS BITCH!"

tumblr_ocojmcvMsv1ro1kpjo2_540.gif

and in the moment on my avatar, she was ON FIRE and Gerald was just GAZING her

tumblr_oczvq0BHvo1ufj2guo3_250.gif

:hype::myjam:

I CAAAANT :crying4:

I just LOVE that tongue showing part! It's sooo genuine and pure joy! :hype:

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

Few hours to go gurls !!!:carpoolney:

But what if she performing MM alone? :idkney:

I can't handle this much pressure! I can't wait any longer! :crying11:

5 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

But what if she performing MM alone? :idkney:

I can't handle this much pressure! I can't wait any longer! :crying11:

It's a half an hour set at least in the schedule so she is def performing something else! Don't worry! Stay strong:carpoolney: Don't know if we will get MM&I, lets see!

3 minutes ago, Wombat said:

It's a half an hour set at least in the schedule so she is def performing something else! Don't worry! Stay strong:carpoolney: Don't know if we will get MM&I, lets see!

but she still should to perform the lead single, no? :idkney:

6 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

but she still should to perform the lead single, no? :idkney:

Make Me you mean?? Of course she has to perform that! I think they are still pushing it, its only two months old! :feelingmyself:
Hopefully another Glory track... and MM&I of course!

48 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

He ain't even ashamed to promote Brit through all of his social media accounts, what are you talking about, he's so into her  :quirkney::hype: as G says - "haters suck" :myjam::quirkney: God bless him, I love this baby so much:crying4:

LOL I know, I know! that's what I was saying! that's why I like him! because he doesn't care what anyone else thinks about her. It's great. 

I've also been listening to his music a lot today, and I'm pretty addicted. I was watching a bunch of his live stuff, and now I kinda want to see him. His shows look like so much fun. He has so much damn energy.

3 minutes ago, Wombat said:

One more gif I found gurls! There it is! He's checking her out :hype::quirkney:

vmas makeme GIF - vmas makeme britney GIFs

YES! that's when he lost it. And then 2 seconds later he was like "oh wait, i'm supposed to be performing" :hype:

6 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Make Me you mean?? Of course she has to perform that! I think they are still pushing it, its only two months old! :feelingmyself:
Hopefully another Glory track... and MM&I of course!

yeah, I meant MM. But um, it's a festival, not her residency, and I thought the should perform it together, because it's much bigger than POM actually. I just hope it's not a residency setlist, or at least not all of it. Anyway, we have to wait and see :quirkney:

5 minutes ago, Wombat said:

One more gif I found gurls! There it is! He's checking her out :hype::quirkney:

vmas makeme GIF - vmas makeme britney GIFs

YAAS! I SAW IT! She did grab him twice! Oh, Anita Dickney, I see ya :quirkney:

2 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

LOL I know, I know! that's what I was saying! that's why I like him! because he doesn't care what anyone else thinks about her. It's great. 

I've also been listening to his music a lot today, and I'm pretty addicted. I was watching a bunch of his live stuff, and now I kinda want to see him. His shows look like so much fun. He has so much damn energy.

ME TOO! He has many good songs! I love this with Chris Brown

Just now, Cnh91 said:

YES! that's when he lost it. And then 2 seconds later he was like "oh wait, i'm supposed to be performing" :hype:

Yes now I get what you meant earlier! After that it all went to just steamy hot... I dont know what!!!

3 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

yeah, I meant MM. But um, it's a festival, not her residency, and I thought the should perform it together, because it's much bigger than POM actually. I just hope it's not a residency setlist, or at least not all of it. Anyway, we have to wait and see :quirkney:

YAAS! I SAW IT! She did grab him twice! Oh, Anita Dickney, I see ya :quirkney:

I didnt actually notice that before!!!!! :quirkney: Oh Brit u tease! :ohnoney:

4 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

I saw his Lollapalooza show (online, but still), and yes - HE HAS THE DAMN ENERGY! I was so impressed with how he makes a crowd move! :myjam:

1 minute ago, Cnh91 said:

question: does he even follow her on Twitter? I don't have a twitter account just Instagram.  But I clicked on who he was following, scrolled, and didn't see her.

Well he did RT the "Missing New York" post so I would think so???

1 minute ago, Wombat said:

Well he did RT the "Missing New York" post so I would think so???

I may have just missed it then. He is following a lot of people. I just glanced.

3 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

I saw his Lollapalooza show (online, but still), and yes - HE HAS THE DAMN ENERGY! I was so impressed with how he makes a crowd move! :myjam:

Oh, I know! If he ever has a show near me, I may just have to put out a little money, and go.