We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

alexevah

G-Eazy appreciation thread

1,477 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

From last night. lol I think he really has just changed the lyrics. lol

OMG!!! it does sound like it!:hype: if you think about it you could read this "Britney Spears right beside me" as a hint of something more than rooting for her but I know it's just the OTP dream talking :quirkney:

3 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

Oh, and I really don't think he got curved. Lol he was clearly mouthing the words to the song. and he pulled his head up, before Britney even started to back away. It's  just something he does when he's performing. Kinda like Britney with the crotch grab. lol

Maybe ur right! But I posted in some thread that he did boost the speculations about that on the gig he had the day after VMAs... Maybe he just wanted ppl to think that :quirkney:

“Not every show goes well, and sometimes you try to kiss somebody on TV and... I don’t know.”
http://www.startribune.com/g-eazy-a-hard-sell-despite-nearly-sold-out-state-fair-crowd/391829801/

But I dont mind either way!!! I'm still here for Breazy :carpoolney:

8 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Maybe ur right! But I posted in some thread that he did boost the speculations about that on the gig he had the day after VMAs... Maybe he just wanted ppl to think that :quirkney:

“Not every show goes well, and sometimes you try to kiss somebody on TV and... I don’t know.”
http://www.startribune.com/g-eazy-a-hard-sell-despite-nearly-sold-out-state-fair-crowd/391829801/

But I dont mind either way!!! I'm still here for Breazy :carpoolney:

I think maybe he was trying to play it off. Because  he thought it would have been rude to say "I didn't try to kiss her". lol

18 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

I think maybe he was trying to play it off. Because  he thought it would have been rude to say "I didn't try to kiss her". lol

Yes probably :saycheese: Or he himself wants to keep that idea alive! Think about it, him as a teenage boy had a crush on Brit and got to be on stage with her in a very steamy situation! I think most guys would play it the same way as he has!

2 hours ago, Cnh91 said:

There's another ig vid aswell from last night! Gotta love audience reaction to it here also!

16 hours ago, Maryy said:

this thread ;)

someone please post more hot pictures of this hottie :werk:

you wanted some hot pics? well ok then :myjam:;)

these are from his Red Rocks show last night ;)

h_1474637627_7798129_617fb01022.jpg

h_1474637627_7046308_7cb5fe5679.jpg

h_1474637627_9698551_727c9d3aa9.jpg

2 hours ago, Wombat said:

OMG!!! it does sound like it!:hype: if you think about it you could read this "Britney Spears right beside me" as a hint of something more than rooting for her but I know it's just the OTP dream talking :quirkney:

oh gurl, staph! :hype::quirkney:

6 hours ago, Wombat said:

AND GOTTA PUT ONE MORE GIF OUT HERE ALSO FROM VMAS!

LOVE THIS whether he got curved or not! what do you think???? *chills*
@mood.swings @Maryy @Cnh91

britney-spears-g-easy-kiss-vmas-2016.gif

he did the same thing with Rexha, so I think it's just kind of his "thing". 

h_1474638783_7453870_6d2d1773b3.png

But it looked VERY hot anyway! :hype:

3 hours ago, Cnh91 said:

I THINK HE DID OMG :hype:

MY BABIES:hype::OMGney::myjam:

52 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

I THINK HE DID OMG :hype:

MY BABIES:hype::OMGney::myjam:

It's really cute! I love that he's not ashamed to mention Britney. Especially since shes considered "uncool" by most. 

also he did an interview last night. Not sure when, and where it will be posted. 

1 hour ago, mood.swings said:

he did the same thing with Rexha, so I think it's just kind of his "thing". 

h_1474638783_7453870_6d2d1773b3.png

But it looked VERY hot anyway! :hype:

DAMN! But let me say, I think Bebe has amazing voice, but I think this part looks way hotter with G and Brit! (and the whole song also...sorry):feelingmyself:

12 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

It's really cute! I love that he's not ashamed to mention Britney. Especially since shes considered "uncool" by most. 

also he did an interview last night. Not sure when, and where it will be posted. 

Ooooh interview! Cant wait to hear! :carpoolney: He is a loving soul and so gratefull!

39 minutes ago, Wombat said:

DAMN! But let me say, I think Bebe has amazing voice, but I think this part looks way hotter with G and Brit! (and the whole song also...sorry):feelingmyself:

I agree, the one with Britney was way more hot! I've seen the video of that part with bebe and it really wasn't. I think G was just really lusting by the end of that performance, so that's why it was so hot. Lol He was starring at the Brit like the whole time. It's was pretty funny 

7 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

I agree, the one with Britney was way more hot! I've seen the video of that part with bebe and it really wasn't. I think G was just really lusting by the end of that performance, so that's why it was so hot. Lol He was starring at the Brit like the whole time. It's was pretty funny 

omg! He was!!!! He was struggling to keep his cool when MM&I started. Like that was the ultimate excitement point for him. After that it was like waiting for him to burst (no bun intended):quirkney:

3 minutes ago, Wombat said:

omg! He was!!!! He was struggling to keep his cool when MM&I started. Like that was the ultimate excitement point for him. After that it was like waiting for him to burst (no bun intended):quirkney:

Yea! When she was in front of him doing the hair flips, and stuff he just kept looking down. Lol and I swear he was looking at her ass. Lol and then when she did that gesture towards his crotch, he forgot where he was, and what he was doing with his life. Lmao

20 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

Yea! When she was in front of him doing the hair flips, and stuff he just kept looking down. Lol and I swear he was looking at her ass. Lol and then when she did that gesture towards his crotch, he forgot where he was, and what he was doing with his life. Lmao

Hell yeah! I bet it was surreal for him! But actually I was surprised he didn't react to the scotch touch she did!!! But by the part where he is looking at her behind her (the pic he posted on ig) it seemed it was just them two on stage. Like we were secretly watching them. He didn't want it to stop :quirkney:

2 hours ago, Cnh91 said:

He ain't even ashamed to promote Brit through all of his social media accounts, what are you talking about, he's so into her  :quirkney::hype: as G says - "haters suck" :myjam::quirkney: God bless him, I love this baby so much:crying4:

h_1474653268_9681133_a1e923a5bc.png

h_1474653268_8850887_268525ae99.png

1 hour ago, Cnh91 said:

He was like: "Britney Spears is singing my fucking song! YAAAAAS BITCH!"

tumblr_ocojmcvMsv1ro1kpjo2_540.gif

and in the moment on my avatar, she was ON FIRE and Gerald was just GAZING her

tumblr_oczvq0BHvo1ufj2guo3_250.gif

:hype::myjam:

I CAAAANT :crying4: