We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

alexevah

G-Eazy appreciation thread

7 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

You know, to be honest, I'm glad that he wasn't talking about Brit after the VMA'S, cause you know, some wh*res would be like "He's trying to get attention!" and stuff, I know these kind of people :donewithit: I really love the way he does it now - he just trying to pay some respects for her through his music, that's WAY SMARTER I think, as even if he talked about her everytime 

Yes you might be right :boredashell: Has he even done any interviews afterwards? Just like Brit I would be amazed the reporters didnt ask about the kiss attempt (or not) BUT I'm glad he shows his love during his gigs! That "Britney Spears right beside of me" line just gives me the chills!!!! Respect all the way!

55 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Yes you might be right :boredashell: Has he even done any interviews afterwards? Just like Brit I would be amazed the reporters didnt ask about the kiss attempt (or not) BUT I'm glad he shows his love during his gigs! That "Britney Spears right beside of me" line just gives me the chills!!!! Respect all the way!

actually no, I didn't see any of his interviews after this.. :idkney: Yes, exactly! :myjam:

2 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

actually no, I didn't see any of his interviews after this.. :idkney: Yes, exactly! :myjam:

Yes I think he's been on tour 24/7 after that it seems according to his IG!

ps. I found a clip from his gig in Finland. Its before VMAs so unfortunately no Brit mention:

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

Yes I think he's been on tour 24/7 after that it seems according to his IG!

ps. I found a clip from his gig in Finland. Its before VMAs so unfortunately no Brit mention:

VMA'S impact :myjam:

3 hours ago, Cnh91 said:

I love calm down! And I'm  assuming they gotta perform together at jingle bash! Would be silly if she did make me, he's there, and they don't perform it together!! Sill hoping he'll show up for iheart performance as well!

Fingers crossed!

2 hours ago, Cnh91 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKf9zCLDJiN

this one is from his show about 4 days ago

oooh its like he changed the lyrics for good!!! Bless him <3

2 hours ago, Style. said:

I really love him! He has some good and catchy songs! He is going to be big after this promo with Britney and Vma's! 

I believe so! But hopefully he keeps on supporting Brit and they even collaborate again! If not even more:quirkney:

37 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I love the fact he seems to genuinely care about Britney and he looks hot with a beard :thirsty:

He's a gem for sure and yeah have to admit he has that strange charm about his 50's style look!

8 hours ago, Maryy said:

this thread ;)

someone please post more hot pictures of this hottie :werk:

Hahahhah here we go! (most from his instagram):

Ps. Texting Brit Brit??? ;)

BUT OF COURSE I HAVE TO ADD THIS CAUSE IT GIVES ME THE CHILLS :hype:;)

fd79a5783e95432ec3497f0c354eb054

geazy.jpg

4 hours ago, Wombat said:

AND GOTTA PUT ONE MORE GIF OUT HERE ALSO FROM VMAS!

LOVE THIS whether he got curved or not! what do you think???? *chills*
@mood.swings @Maryy @Cnh91

britney-spears-g-easy-kiss-vmas-2016.gif

Oh, and I really don't think he got curved. Lol he was clearly mouthing the words to the song. and he pulled his head up, before Britney even started to back away. It's  just something he does when he's performing. Kinda like Britney with the crotch grab. lol