We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

alexevah

G-Eazy appreciation thread

1,473 posts in this topic

So, I felt like some people here on Exhale really liked the chemistry between Gerald and Britney at the VMA'S, and even more - some people are shipping Eazyney after this appearance, because they get along with each other so well, and Gerald himself STILL SO NOT OVER BRITNEY (so as Britney is not over w/ Gerald :myjam:), and as it turned out, some people on Exhale actually love Gerald, and I think it's really cool to be honest, so i thought - why should I not make a thread about Gerald, where people can write their opinions on him, his music, AND HIS INTERACTION W/ BRITNEY OF COURSE :myjam::hype:
here's some proves that i'm right:quirkney: for people who didn't see this before 

h_1474484175_1819948_9eb5033674.jpg

DISCUSS! :CPKney::carpoolney::quirkney::feelingmyself:
@Wombat @Acai Berry @Cnh91@BJ4u

I appreciate G-eazy because he seemed to genuinely care about Brit on the red carpet & wasn't just trying to get attention from this collab. He has appeared so honored by the whole thing.  Also the fact that Britney was so comfortable around him speaks volumes. He seems like a really great guy. I'm not really a big rap fan, so I can't appreciate his music that well. But, I can appreciate the fact that he helped brit brit get through the red carpet, and vma performance. She seemed a lot less stiff that night. 

Why is he replacing the other singer with Britney Spears in all the versions of the song :embarrassney: ?? I hope he doesn't become like Justin Timberlake and keep name dropping her for fame. Or maybe he is really just in love/obsessed as we are with Britney lol

25 minutes ago, Nebulosa said:

Why is he replacing the other singer with Britney Spears in all the versions of the song :embarrassney: ?? I hope he doesn't become like Justin Timberlake and keep name dropping her for fame. Or maybe he is really just in love/obsessed as we are with Britney lol

Lol I honestly feel like he's doing it, because of all the hate the VMA performance got.  I'm sure he'll stop soon. I don't think he is trying to gain any attention off of her.

52 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

Lol I honestly feel like he's doing it, because of all the hate the VMA performance got.  I'm sure he'll stop soon. I don't think he is trying to gain any attention off of her.

I think he maybe can't get over the fact people said he got curved by Britney not kissing him and is trying to compensate through music XD

8 hours ago, mood.swings said:

So, I felt like some people here on Exhale really liked the chemistry between Gerald and Britney at the VMA'S, and even more - some people are shipping Eazyney after this appearance, because they get along with each other so well, and Gerald himself STILL SO NOT OVER BRITNEY (so as Britney is not over w/ Gerald :myjam:), and as it turned out, some people on Exhale actually love Gerald, and I think it's really cool to be honest, so i thought - why should I not make a thread about Gerald, where people can write their opinions on him, his music, AND HIS INTERACTION W/ BRITNEY OF COURSE :myjam::hype:
here's some proves that i'm right:quirkney: for people who didn't see this before 

@Wombat @Acai Berry @Cnh91@BJ4u

You know it sis!!! @Cnh91 found G's Instastory on youtube and although its short its soo sweet with the handholding! And I truly think he keeps mentioning her in MM&I 'cause he appreciates her, is thankfull for her and wants to root for her after some of the negative feedback!

I actually didnt know much about G before MM but after VMAS I checked some of his songs and found myself liking them especially this one:

BUT I LOVE THE MM&I FEAT BRIT!!!!!!!!! I'm glad some fan made this 'cause they havent published it officially!!!

BUT MOST OF ALL IF THEY WONT COUPLE UP, I HOPE THEY COLLABORATE AGAIN and keep in touch!!

4 hours ago, Wombat said:

You know it sis!!! @Cnh91 found G's Instastory on youtube and although its short its soo sweet with the handholding! And I truly think he keeps mentioning her in MM&I 'cause he appreciates her, is thankfull for her and wants to root for her after some of the negative feedback!

I actually didnt know much about G before MM but after VMAS I checked some of his songs and found myself liking them especially this one:

BUT I LOVE THE MM&I FEAT BRIT!!!!!!!!! I'm glad some fan made this 'cause they havent published it officially!!!

BUT MOST OF ALL IF THEY WONT COUPLE UP, I HOPE THEY COLLABORATE AGAIN and keep in touch!!

I love calm down! And I'm  assuming they gotta perform together at jingle bash! Would be silly if she did make me, he's there, and they don't perform it together!! Sill hoping he'll show up for iheart performance as well!

7 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

i'm so ready for it! :myjam:

MELTDOWN PARTY HERE WE COME :carpoolney::hype::carpoolney::hype:

Btw, I watched some of G's interviews about Brit lately. Gotta love his attitude!

9 minutes ago, Cnh91 said:

I love calm down! And I'm  assuming they gotta perform together at jingle bash! Would be silly if she did make me, he's there, and they don't perform it together!! Sill hoping he'll show up for iheart performance as well!

THEY HAVE TO RIGHT?!!!! She could attend his show aswell with MM&I!!!
Its only few weeks from now to wait but I'm hoping for iHeart aswell... Hope to see you here then :carpoolney: I'm hailing from Europe so please tag me if you find out

2 minutes ago, Wombat said:

MELTDOWN PARTY HERE WE COME :carpoolney::hype::carpoolney::hype:

Btw, I watched some of G's interviews about Brit lately. Gotta love his attitude!

gosh, this boy has NO CHILL! He talks about Britney in almost every interview! :gaspney::hype: I just adoooore him so much! :myjam:

2 minutes ago, mood.swings said:

gosh, this boy has NO CHILL! He talks about Britney in almost every interview! :gaspney::hype: I just adoooore him so much! :myjam:

Yes, I havent found any new ones that happened after the VMAs. Would love to see what he says now!

2 minutes ago, Wombat said:

Yes, I havent found any new ones that happened after the VMAs. Would love to see what he says now!

I guess he just don't have any words anymore, that's how he's impressed :myjam: See what happens after the Chicago B96 Jingle Ball :myjam:;):hype:

1 minute ago, mood.swings said:

I guess he just don't have any words anymore, that's how he's impressed :myjam: See what happens after the Chicago B96 Jingle Ball :myjam:;):hype:

I thought he'd be yelling about it to everyone like Brit in this gif --> :hype: And everyone would be asking how it was!!!

But of course I'd rather have him perform at iHeart and Chicago Jingle Bash! No talk, just a steamy show and I'm happy!

7 minutes ago, Wombat said:

I thought he'd be yelling about it to everyone like Brit in this gif --> :hype: And everyone would be asking how it was!!!

But of course I'd rather have him perform at iHeart and Chicago Jingle Bash! No talk, just a steamy show and I'm happy!

You know, to be honest, I'm glad that he wasn't talking about Brit after the VMA'S, cause you know, some wh*res would be like "He's trying to get attention!" and stuff, I know these kind of people :donewithit: I really love the way he does it now - he just trying to pay some respects for her through his music, that's WAY SMARTER I think, as even if he talked about her everytime