We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Shadow.

The Official Unreleased Britney Music Thread

3 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

no problem :)

there's also crucified/crucify me which was from the blackout sessions. jordan leaked love 2 love u and 911 and then leaked some of the lyrics from crucified:

"feeling crucified. I'm feeling crazy. I'm backed up to the wall. who's gonna come to save me?

I don't gotta do say anything you want. I'mma turn it off when you try to turn it on, but you standin' in my way, standin in my way, you always gotta mess with what I say.

crucify me"

9109254_orig.png

i know it's blurry but this is what i've made out:

"songs as of 11.14.06"

1. gimme more (danja)

2. pull out (also known as when u gon pull it) (sean garrett & ?)

3. break the ice (danja)

4. outta this world (danja)

5. get back (danja)

6. ooh ooh baby (fredwreck & kara dioguardi)

7. catch me if u can (danja) (unreleased)

8. kiss me all over (sean garrett)

9. everybody (j.r)

10. get naked (danja)

11. state of grace (lisa greene & steve anderson)

12. 911 (j.r & kara dioguardi)

13. crucified (unreleased) (j.r & britney collaboration)

14. to love let go (devo springsteen, britney lyrics)

15. ?? (devo springsteen, britney lyrics)

16. ?? (j.r & britney collaboration)

17. rebellion (jeff joseph, dandurand)

as you can see she worked with j.r rotem a lot but when he blabbed about having sex with her his stuff (sans everybody as a bonus) was cut... she recorded radar on the day of her divorce, why should i be sad & sugarfall after her divorce when she met up with pharrell, toy soldier and freakshow were after her divorce too. t-pain said he recorded hot as ice with brit in february 2007 and piece of me was the last song to be recorded for blackout.

I've added 'Catch Me If You Can' & 'Crucified' Thank you! :kiss: 

4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Oh btw the Circus era is missing Follow My Fingers 

Was it confirmed for the Circus album?

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I've added 'Catch Me If You Can' & 'Crucified' Thank you! :kiss: 

Was it confirmed for the Circus album?

Yes Nicole what's her name that wrote This Kiss and Rock Me In confirmed in an interview that Follow My Fingers was another track she wrote with Britney for Circus 

2 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

you can add a link for 'get it' too

Thanks, I forgot to put the link up

2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yes Nicole what's her name that wrote This Kiss and Rock Me In confirmed in an interview that Follow My Fingers was another track she wrote with Britney for Circus 

OK! I'll just fix that now

2 minutes ago, XOTIC said:

one of the writers tweeted about Red Is The Color in 2011... she also co-wrote trouble for me:

@HeatherBright01 Was the song "Red Is The Color" supposed to be on Britney's Femme Fatale album?

---

@VertiBitch yeah, I really wish that one made the album. It was really cool... Reminded me of something off Madonna's Ray of Light album.

September 1, 2011

https://twitter.com/brightlights333/status/109342215674925056 (her account is now protected, follow her to see the tweet)

i'm guessing britney recorded it but it just hasn't surfaced yet

Yeah I saw that, I wasn't gonna add it until we had confirmation because you know what the internet's like they claim a demo is for Britney when its for some random person lol

What about songs meant for her that went to other artists? She wrote a song called Whiplash I think for Circus or FF and that went to Selena Gomez. There was also:

Umbrella - rejected by her label and went to Rihanna

Graffiti My Soul - went to UK girl group Girls Aloud because her label didn't like it; she might have recorded it but I don't know if it ever leaked

Milkshake - went to Kelis

Sweet Dreams My LA Ex - think it was meant for ITZ but it went to UK singer Rachel Stevens instead

There's also a song on Kylie's X album called Nu-di-ty and it was once believed the song was for Britney and you can hear her on backing vocals.

this thread has been done here before but it's always nice to have an updated one :)

some info is wrong though (sorry if it's already been mentioned by someone else) 

- From OIDIA era although it's not leaked we have one confirmed song called 'Asking For Trouble'.

- NO songs have been confirmed to be recorded for The Original Doll except Mona Lisa. So the songs you listed are wrong:

- Cheap Cologne is a rumoured title and has never been confirmed.

- Look Who's Talking Now was recorded in 2003 for ITZ

- Take Off and Like I'm Fallin' were also recorded for ITZ, this was confirmed by Michelle Bell who wrote these songs and Look Who's Talking Now. They were registered in 2005, yes, but that doesn't mean they were recorded then (Rebellion was registered in 2013 but we all know it's from Blackout)

- Disguise My Love was most likely recorded for ITZ as well

- For My Sister/Little Me/Just Yesterday was recorded in 2006 for Blackout

- Welcome to Me was either recorded for ITZ or Blackout as she worked with the songwriters during both eras

as for the other songs you listed:

Father's Eyes - was recorded by another artist and the songwriter said Britney didn't record it so i'm not sure why she's registered for that song

Forgiven - said to be from FF

Follow Me - most likely not from an album, Britney recorded this song for demo purposes for Jamie Lynn to use when she recorded her version

Fed-Ex - said to be from FF

Never Lie - from BJ, the producer confirmed he submitted a demo of this song to Britney in early 2013 and later said she recorded it

9 hours ago, Mikiko said:

Thank you for this lovely thread. 

I had forgotten about Luv the Hurt Away (though I wish her/her team would stop spelling it "luv")

I might be showing my age here, but anytime I see "luv" I automatically think of Stacey McGill from "The Baby-Sitters Club" because that's how she spells it. 

Massive up I know but I wanted to share stuff too!

Michelle Bell only wrote three songs with Britney during the In the Zone sessions, those are Look Who's Talking, Chaotic and Having My Fun. As such, she probably wrote the others for Original Doll (Ouch, Money Love & Happiness, Peep Show, Like I'm Fallin', Disguise My Love and Take Off). After all, she has been confirmed to have worked with Britney for that scrapped album.

Welcome to Me was recorded for In the Zone but, like many tracks left off In the Zone, was planned to be on the Original Doll. (other tracks were Chaotic, Look Who's Talking, Over to You Now and And Then We Kiss)

Can anybody provide actual proof (e.g. as XOTIC did with photos/links) of half these demo claims? I for one 110% believe in Original Doll (she said so herself the day that she went to the LA radio station and previewed the demo of "Mona Lisa" without authorization...), so I'd like to get my personally tailored Original Doll playlist all tidied up, mmkay?

I see it this way: Anything new recorded after the release of In The Zone and before working with her team for Blackout is, by definition, Original Doll material. I thought "Dramatic", "Money, Love and Happiness", "Ouch", "Get It", "Guilty", "Peep Show", "Yesterday"/"Little Me", and "Rebellion" were all Original Doll tracks then...?

Can somebody please confirm or clarify? What about "Welcome To Me" or "Baby Boy"/"Untitled Lullaby" : post-In The Zone, pre-Blackout, or legit Original Doll?

5 minutes ago, vnisverx said:

Can anybody provide actual proof (e.g. as XOTIC did with photos/links) of half these demo claims? I for one 110% believe in Original Doll (she said so herself the day that she went to the LA radio station and previewed the demo of "Mona Lisa" without authorization...), so I'd like to get my personally tailored Original Doll playlist all tidied up, mmkay?

I see it this way: Anything new recorded after the release of In The Zone and before working with her team for Blackout is, by definition, Original Doll material. I thought "Dramatic", "Money, Love and Happiness", "Ouch", "Get It", "Guilty", "Peep Show", "Yesterday"/"Little Me", and "Rebellion" were all Original Doll tracks then...?

Can somebody please confirm or clarify? What about "Welcome To Me" or "Baby Boy"/"Untitled Lullaby" : post-In The Zone, pre-Blackout, or legit Original Doll?

Dramatic - Blackout

Money Love and Happiness - Original Doll

Ouch - Original Doll

Get It - In the Zone

Guilty - In the Zone

Peep Show - Original Doll

Just Yesterday - Blackout

Rebellion - Blackout

Welcome to Me - In the Zone (considered for Original Doll)

Baby Boy - Blackout

9 minutes ago, TraciBrooks said:

Where is 'Umbrella' tho? I know Britney recorded a copy for Blackout before Little Miss Sunshine got her grubby little hands on it.

She never recorded it. JIVE was sent a demo but they passed on it.

On 1/24/2017 at 3:24 PM, LoanSPW said:

Massive up I know but I wanted to share stuff too!

Michelle Bell only wrote three songs with Britney during the In the Zone sessions, those are Look Who's Talking, Chaotic and Having My Fun. As such, she probably wrote the others for Original Doll (Ouch, Money Love & Happiness, Peep Show, Like I'm Fallin', Disguise My Love and Take Off). After all, she has been confirmed to have worked with Britney for that scrapped album.

Welcome to Me was recorded for In the Zone but, like many tracks left off In the Zone, was planned to be on the Original Doll. (other tracks were Chaotic, Look Who's Talking, Over to You Now and And Then We Kiss)

1 hour ago, vnisverx said:

There is no 100% proof that anything is for OD other than Mona Lisa.

The rest of the tracks are likely ITZ rejects.

Anything from 2004-2005 would be OD. 2006 is all Blackout.

Dramatic - We have 0 information about this. There's two theories:

1. She's bragging about Kevin to Justin.

2. She's bragging about JR Rotem to Kevin.

It's a toss up between ITZ, OD and BO.

Money, Love and Happiness - RedOne demo from 2003. A final version was never finished.

Ouch - 0 information, either OD or ITZ.

Get It - DFA demo from 2003, ITZ.

Guilty - Cutfather demo that samples Prince's "Kiss" from 2003, ITZ.

Peep Show - 0 information, either OD or ITZ.

Little Me - 2006 demo, Blackout.

Rebellion - 2006 demo by Christopher "Notes" Olsen, 2007 final by Scott Storch, Blackout.

Welcome to Me - 0 information, either OD or ITZ.

Untitled Lullaby - 2006 demo by William Anderson, Blackout.

Hope that helps!