We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

I'mAMomNow

I don't get y'all

First you're melting down bc you feel like the MM video is the worst of her career, ruined the era, etc etc etc...but then you're the first to download the leaks and are all praising the album as her best, should be Grammy nominated, etc.

i hope that if you're listening to the leak, you also pre-ordered the album to contribute to her debut sales. It's not a music video that'll hurt her debut sales and position. It's an album leak a full week ahead of schedule. 

Smh

I'm listening to the leak but I already preordered long ago and i'm gonna buy a physical copy and I might even buy an extra copy which I normally wouldn't do because im SO blown away by how good the album is and she deserves the sales.

I've downloaded the leaks. I feel like the true fans are just curious and want to listen. They will obviously purchase the album when it's released. I have already pre-orded the album on itunes and I will be at Target on Friday to purchase my physical copy.

Even though I've downloaded the entire album, I made the personal choice to only listen to one new track. I want to wait.