We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
danny1994

IS A SUPER BOWL PERFORMANCE THAT FAR FETCHED NOW?

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

WE'RE GETTING IT AND WE'RE GETTING A WORLD TOUR AFTER POM IS OVER IN 2017 AND ANYONE THAT TELLS YOU DIFFERENT IS UGLY 

After it's over ??? She can do it when she's on POM break. !!!!! Come to Germany queeen !!!!!!!!!!! (I live in another country but that's more possible :wendycry:) i wanna see her now live. To thank ha :wendycry:

A half-time Super Bowl musical performance by Britney would just be incredible, especially if she kills it at the VMA's. For her to do it id want her to be at her best performance wise as its one of the biggest TV events in the world so all eyes would be on her.

If not a Super Bowl performance next year then definitely a Grammy Awards performance would be good; maybe just in time to promote the third or fourth official single release from "Glory"  

We all would love her to her to do it :gobaby:

the Super Bowl show is ment for performers like Britney so it feels right. 

I'm ready for a world tour tbh, I've seen her 3 times in my 18 years and I need to see her again and again :hype: