We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Premiere: Listen To Britney Spears' New 'Glory' Dance Cut "Clumsy"

12 minutes ago, DarioDarioDario said:

Sounds good but generic, britney is giving these country/r&b kinda vibes with all this new music, I don't know how to like it :gloria:

It'll grow on you :soyeah: (I hope :) )

2 hours ago, USlayedMe said:

I don't understand why they used for some parts different filter than for other parts....Btw first "Oooh" in 'chorus' sounds a bit weird with effect and result is more like glue between verses and "ooh" chorus.

Btw- vacuum cleaner? :selenerz::gloria:

Beyoncé's 6 Inch has the same effect and more intense... It suits the song just right in my opinion. 

42 minutes ago, luxoricious said:

I don't like this kind of lazy songs with no chorus... and I would be fine with no chorus but a decent breakdown, not this repetitive and monotonous annoying sound... sorry.

I still prefer MM and PS over this.

and her voice is extremely annoying most of the time too.

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Hmm we all have different taste I guess.

I think Trouble For Me is one of Britney's worst song, the production is bad, cheap, amateur, her vocals are horrible, there's no point in this song it sounds like a demo to me. But I can see why some people like it.

SIWAK, TFM, DDB, and BFB are 4 crap songs in a row on FF and I always skip them :cigney: