We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
danny1994

Britney's Kimmel Prank is TRENDING on Youtube!

And Willie on the bed... God I could make him my bitch anytime. :TOMH:

Those legs... thighs... Love the man with huge thighs. :overwhelm:

PS Britney's body is FLAW-FREE! :scalped:

5 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

the comments are so rude . someone said she looks like Donatella Versace. someone asked if she got punched in the lip before doing this. I hate ppl

I think she desert these comments. She used to be so beautiful but she detroy her face by cosmetic surgery.

9 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

the comments are so rude . someone said she looks like Donatella Versace. someone asked if she got punched in the lip before doing this. I hate ppl

Meh, I wouldn't worry about the comments because if you put it into perspective, the people commenting don't even make up 1% of the total people viewing. Not to mention half those idiots are RiRi stans.

1 minute ago, Zulu Spears said:

Meh, I wouldn't worry about the comments because if you put it into perspective, the people commenting don't even make up 1% of the total people viewing. Not to mention half those idiots are RiRi stans.

true. if you really look into it i'd say 80% of the negative comments comes from a stan of some other pop girl. its predictable.