We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

danny1994

Britney shouldn't release the video this Friday

I just thought, Rise is the official song for the Olympics so they're probably waiting until the opening ceremony on Friday to release the video.

The video for Make Me should either be released tomorrow or next week. Next week probably makes more sense because they could release Rise a couple days before the olympics start.

Last thing I want is for views to be stolen by Kady's fanbase :sickofu:

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

delete this!

Why do ya'll care about Rise, we should be worried that Britney's song is a hit itself! 

Because timing can impact how well it does on vevo, and vevo views are translated into sales. If they're both released the same day the view count will be lower.

Just now, PraiseQueenBrit said:

delete this!

Why do ya'll care about Rise, we should be worried that Britney's song is a hit itself! 

This. If the video takes too long to be released the song is going to die down and it won't have an opportunity to rise back up again. The video gives it an opportunity to get into the top 20 mediabase pop, and liike what Touchmeangel said in his thread, it means WAY more radio airplay and a way greater chance for success

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Because timing can impact how well it does on vevo, and vevo views are translated into sales. If they're both released the same day the view count will be lower.

The view count won't be lower, people that will want to watch a Britney video will press play on it no matter when it's released.

Just sounds like you're afraid that rise will get more views, Britney has a top 20 hit and an album to come. Be happy.:cigney:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Bruh Katy will out view Britney any day, she gets billions of views. Who gives a f**k, people who like Britney will want to see her new video, and it'll boost stream and even sales. If you're so worried about the rivalry, then let Britney get some revenge on Katy for releasing her song at the same time. 

Anyways the songs are in completely diff spots on the charts. Katy is getting more sales, and more attention on Apple Music. Briney is getting more attention on Spotify and radio

13 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I just thought, Rise is the official song for the Olympics so they're probably waiting until the opening ceremony on Friday to release the video.

The video for Make Me should either be released tomorrow or next week. Next week probably makes more sense because they could release Rise a couple days before the olympics start.

Last thing I want is for views to be stolen by Kady's fanbase :sickofu:

It will be released on August 4!

34 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I had no idea, I haven't seen anything about it on Twitter. I guess there isn't much hype for it :cigney:

She'll get a lot of exposure the day of the Olympics tho. :( 

30 minutes ago, Austin00chase said:
Spoiler

I'm sorry u died. Your character was one of my favorites. 

Stupid high sparrow didn't listen to me

tumblr_nqz6olzqVy1qd23vmo1_500.gif

But thx for the support, I'll stay in your heart 

tumblr_no012jEsKe1s1zhrao1_250.gif

20 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

It will be released on August 4!

She's the biggest queen of cultural appropriation :tbh:

I love her for that.

Like how believable is it that in this like 15 seconds sneak peek she even manages to appropriate.

Come on girl, get ur own viiiiibe.

Like she seems a nice girl and everything, but like who is she?

Who is Katy Perry?

I'm sure there's more than "world-cupish-wartime-bornthisway-type songs" in her :yaknow: