We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ross Lohan

Britney Talks "Make Me" Video, B9, Can't Remember Meeting Taylor Swift: Listen

833 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

it's only about the lingerie line. apparently she's flying down in November to release it as well

Omg! Not her flying across the world again to promote her pajamas instead of new music :jackk:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

When does it start EST? 

I believe the Kyle & Jackie (106.5) will start at 5:30 pm EST today, while the Rove & Sam (104.1) will start at 6:00pm EST.

But is the show beginning in Australia at 7:30am on August 1?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SlayOut said:

I believe the Kyle & Jackie (106.5) will start at 5:30 pm EST today, while the Rove & Sam (104.1) will start at 6:00pm EST.

Omg is she doing two interviews now? Slay :myjam:

Thanks btw! :myjam: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ItsJustMe. said:

so it's 23:45 there right now, right?

It's  1:39 AM right now.

 

30 minutes ago, marrecarney said:

Oh, so for Europe and Americas it's today? I mean, on Sunday? What GMT time is it airing?

Standard Time is 10 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+10). 

Sydney, Australia time : 7:30 AM(Monday)

Greenwich Mean Time : 9:30 PM (21:30) Previous Day (Sunday)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

My comment doesn't make any sense without my gif :kidcries:

I don't know how I can add it if you don't see it :kidcries:

Try this link : http://i.imgur.com/KN5wlJl.gif

oh, the same issue reiterates again, I see  9%2B%25281%2529.gif

It brought so many memories  Photo

so...the main issue is, that this site is blocking gifs from igmur, you just not able to post them for there..

And I already tried to solve this problem with miss @GretchenSpears, but unfortunately,

she got banned pX9nwUDCGRxyU67HatvmIzePccSlDElMeHWK1FIv

I don't know when she gonna comeback, but I'm sure I know, that we lost a good exhaler just for nothing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ErJ runs away said:

oh, the same issue reiterates again, I see  9%2B%25281%2529.gif

It brought so many memories  Photo

so...the main issue is, that this site is blocking gifs from igmur, you just not able to post them for there..

And I already tried to solve this problem with miss @GretchenSpears, but unfortunately,

she got banned pX9nwUDCGRxyU67HatvmIzePccSlDElMeHWK1FIv

I don't know when she comebacks, but I'm sure I know, that we lost a good exhaler just for nothing...

Lmao what happened ? Why is she banned ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

Lmao what happened ? Why is she banned ? 

because she got a few warnings for posting too many gifs in one post and maybe because we kept on spamming

''@breatheheavy fix the gifs'' just for fun...

don't we all miss her and that iconic, brazilian cringe-worthy humor odete.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ErJ runs away said:

because she got a few warnings for posting too many gifs in one post and maybe because we kept on spamming

''@breatheheavy fix the gifs'' just for fun...

don't we all miss her and that iconic, brazilian cringe-worthy humor odete.gif

I'm not gonna lie, I've never really liked her lol but I find weird to ban her for that reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I'm not gonna lie, I've never really liked her lol but I find weird to ban her for that reason.

I hope she will come back soon tho :sickofu:

all I know that it isn't a perma ban

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chris_fives said:

Omg! Not her flying across the world again to promote her pajamas instead of new music :jackk:

that's britters for ya! always puts more into her side projects than her actual musical career lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.