We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ross Lohan

Britney Talks "Make Me" Video, B9, Can't Remember Meeting Taylor Swift: Listen

834 posts in this topic

britney-taylor-vmas

Britney can’t remember meeting Taylor Swift - but she wants to.

Yesterday (July 31) Britney checked in with Australia to give us more classic radio interview moments - she still loves caesar salads! - and one in particular that has Twitter cackling.

She called into KIIS 1065 to play a round of Would You Rather? and supplied us with priceless trivia to add to our Britney Spears encyclopaedias.

The “Make Me” singer would rather swap lives with fellow Vegas diva Mariah Carey than Elton John, and couldn’t possibly choose between Oprah and Ellen. But who would she rather sit beside on an airplane: Katy Perry or Taylor Swift?

Well, that’s a toughie! “I don’t know! I don’t know, that’s hard. They’re both so cool, I don’t know. I’ve briefly met Katy Perry at the Smurfs movie premiere. Maybe because I’ve met Katy Perry I would say Taylor Swift, because I’ve never met her before.”

Fair answer, Brit, but not entirely true. Remember the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards, the night you won everything? Well...

Moving on swiftly (sorry) to B9-related news, Britney revealed to Rove and Sam that her music is about “intimacy, being in love, being a hopeless romantic” and believes the overall theme is female empowerment.

When will this bless our ears? “I really have no idea when it’s supposed to come out”. While that isn’t exactly promising, she confirmed the existence of the “Make Me” video amidst the rumors of it being scrapped.

“The video that I just shot is me and all my girls. We’re making guys audition for us. The whole theme is us basically playing with them. It’s really kind of fun,” she said of the David LaChapelle-directed video.

Listen to the full interview with Rove and Sam below.

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

15 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't care about an itw about her lingerie line :Arianabye:

But I hope Iggy will hear it on radio :receipts1:

Lingerie ??? I don't think so :orangu:  

7 minutes ago, Jesus Spears said:

7h40min to go.

So it's like today then :lanacackle: I have time. 

Thank youuuu:myjam:

I hope it's not a promo for teh eprfume ina giveaway form. :sickofu:

I got confused because they said there will be an exclusive announcement at 7pm (Aus time) on Rove&Sam. So she will have 3 interviews right?

7 minutes ago, Freakkkkshow said:

I got confused because they said there will be an exclusive announcement at 7pm (Aus time) on Rove&Sam. So she will have 3 interviews right?

2, I think.

15 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

So it's like today then :lanacackle: I have time. 

Thank youuuu:myjam:

I hope it's not a promo for teh eprfume ina giveaway form. :sickofu:

U welcome :kiss: 

I hope it's not about the lingery collection aswell.

21 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

it's only about the lingerie line. apparently she's flying down in November to release it as well

:britwtf3: SHE'S GONNA FFLYYYY HERE OMGGGG THIS BETTER BE ABOUT THE LINGERIE AND SHE BETTER COME HERE

27 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

it's only about the lingerie line. apparently she's flying down in November to release it as well

i heard that too

1 hour ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

I don't care about an itw about her lingerie line :Arianabye:

But I hope Iggy will hear it on radio :receipts1:

please stop killing me with your posts, what is air again nnn :orangu:

38 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

:whitneyshade: dissapointment ina 100% lvl then 

1 hour ago, Freakkkkshow said:

No, they said an exclusive INTERVIEW!

7 minutes ago, RussianFan said:

No, they said an exclusive INTERVIEW!

yeah it's basically the same. But they announced that they will have 2 interviews with her at 8am and 7pm tho