We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
RIKI23

Britney kinda confirms the Make Me video has been reshot

She just said this during her radio interview: "The video I just shot is about me and my girls making guys audition for us. The whole thing was basically us playing with them

That new concept pretty much confirms the reshoot rumors...

RIP, I guess

PLZ SOMEONE LEAKKK THE FUCKING VIDEOO

The question she was asked was about the album and if there's themes of women empowerment, then she responded. She never said anything about the video for Make Me is about guys auditioning for her and her girls. I think we're going to have a Womanizer/Circus scenario where the videos are filmed way before the release. If not, the concept still sounds cool and kinda does fit in with Make Me.

1 minute ago, RIKI23 said:

what i dont understand is how so many people have it and it isnt leaked yet?

Because no one really has the full thing, just that vimeo clip (which I strongly believe was a leak planned by Britney's team in the first place), otherwise it'd already be out there on some russian site or sth :madonna:

2 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Because no one really has the full thing, just that vimeo clip (which I strongly believe was a leak planned by Britney's team in the first place), otherwise it'd already be out there on some russian site or sth :madonna:

damn i truly hope we will get to see this masterpiece

The video is rumored to be 5 minutes long and we've seen hardly any of it so it's quite possible that what Britney mentioned is actually in the original video.......remember the clip we got where they yell "cut" that could be the audition scene.....we also have a clip of her in that same outfit clapping over the part of the song where she says "I just want you to make me move like it aint a choice for you like you got a job to do" it all adds up 

3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The video is rumored to be 5 minutes long and we've seen hardly any of it so it's quite possible that what Britney mentioned is actually in the original video.......remember the clip we got where they yell "cut" that could be the audition scene.....we also have a clip of her in that same outfit clapping over the part of the song where she says "I just want you to make me move like it aint a choice for you like you got a job to do" it all adds up 

yes is true... i just hope they dont delete the scene in the CAGE and the rumered sex scene with EAST :sickofu: