We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
Via Infinito

Am i the only one that actually care more about the release date?

8 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Like honestly idgaf about whether it is reshot or not.

the vid needs to come out this week...

:MJ:

It's honestly possible there won't be a video. So many good sources saying it got scrapped... I know it's hard to believe but I wouldn't be surprised if there is no video for this song

1 minute ago, WillR said:

It's honestly possible there won't be a video. So many good sources saying it got scrapped... I know it's hard to believe but I wouldn't be surprised if there is no video for this song

Uhm no she talked about the video in the Q&A like 3 days ago

1 minute ago, Via Infinito said:

Uhm no she talked about the video in the Q&A like 3 days ago

I don't think she was talking about the Make Me video

8 minutes ago, WillR said:

You are insane :moorangu: Those " good sources" only talk about the same sh!t rumor we heard and which is 100% not true. 2 effing weeks.. Do you think they scrapped the original HIAM mv too ? :omgawd:

Just now, BenDBitch said:

You are insane :moorangu: Those " good sources" only talk about the same sh!t rumor we heard and which is 100% not true. 2 effing weeks.. Do you think they scrapped the original HIAM mv too ? :omgawd:

I've never seen this many credible people say the same thing before. It really might be scrapped :(

Just now, WillR said:

I've never seen this many credible people say the same thing before. It really might be scrapped :(

Then just wait and see if you don't believe me. But you can bookmark me. I don't have to be an insider to know it:thetea:

2 minutes ago, BenDBitch said:

Then just wait and see if you don't believe me. But you can bookmark me. I don't have to be an insider to know it:thetea:

I hope they're all wrong, I want to see this hot video, but apparently THEY don't want anyone to see this video