We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
zone

Biggest meltdown in Britney history 

Is when the Make me video released and its just a basic girly fun video, making no sense, with no G-easy part coz he probably couldn't re shoot it :truthtea:

Im ready to ger hated coz saying the truth, i used to get mad but now i dont care im just having fun with them! :myjam:

1 minute ago, Born2Die said:

The Work Bitch Desert Performance Meltdown was pretty epic though...so idk :JTum:

But it was just the fans creating rumours about the performance, not its all Britney's and her team repeated fault 

Just now, zone said:

But it was just the fans creating rumours about the performance, not its all Britney's and her team repeated fault 

But isnt the fans creating the rumors for this "scrapped music video, reshoot" bullshit? Fans been creating these melt down since FF era tbh. They believe these "insiders" amd create this epic, icon thing to come and when it doesnt, they blame Britney n her team and they never said sh!t lol...i do love reading all these meltdowns though :lanacackle:

2 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

But isnt the fans creating the rumors for this "scrapped music video, reshoot" bullshit? Fans been creating these melt down since FF era tbh. They believe these "insiders" amd create this epic, icon thing to come and when it doesnt, they blame Britney n her team and they never said sh!t lol...i do love reading all these meltdowns though :lanacackle:

She kinda confirmed it in one of the interviews that the concept is different than the one we already knew 

26 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

No, this once again isn't being handled correctly by her team. But according to some britards, her team are geniuses and perfect and they never make any mistakes or bad decisions, and literally any criticism, even constructive criticism, is dismissed 

I'm p sure the video has been scrapped at Britney's request. If it hasn't, I will be pleasantly surprised. That said, since I do believe the rumors (and keep in mind - I never do and have never melted down before) I'm 100% prepared for some cheap, safe music video. Concept sounds very cheesy for such a sexy song if she was referring to MM. Furthermore, label already spent so much money and wasted time on the video they shot with David, so I'm not expecting much for a reshot video. As I've said elsewhere, I've never melted down about something before, but after BJ and PG... and this reshooting/cutting/scrapping videos thing has become a pattern for Britney. I was v disappointed with her lack of involvement with BJ and her lying. And I don't like her comments on MMs writing process. Also, her indecisiveness (I realize this is an assumption on my part but I'm standing by it) when it comes to her sexy videos. Just disappointed in her lately - and I hate getting sh!t for it. I want to talk about it with other fans, and where else to do it but her forum? I would never trash or degrade her but I want to talk about what's going on.

4 minutes ago, Style. said:

with or without the video make me is a big fat flop :mjpopcorn:

so, yeah, i really don't care about it :mjpopcorn:

she just can't sell anymore :mjpopcorn:

Imagine if she was selling a lot, she wouldn't even bother to film a video

The video is rumored to be 5 minutes long and we've seen hardly any of it so it's quite possible that what Britney mentioned is actually in the original video.......remember the clip we got where they yell "cut" that could be the audition scene.....we also have a clip of her in that same outfit clapping over the part of the song where she says "I just want you to make me move like it aint a choice for you like you got a job to do" it all adds up 

24 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I'll laugh my ass off when the video finally comes out and is the same one we got clips of and also has the part Britney talked about in it.......and all the meltdown will have been for nothing 

there is also a possibility that she was talking about Private Show.. maybe they recorded the video simultaneously with the commercial:drinky:

I don't give a sh!t if they reshot video or not. I just hope it will be good. Nothing else matters tbh and you all need to chill. 

Plus biggest meltdown was desert Work Bitch performance :drinky: I remember it like it was yesterday :drinky: