We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

JustLuvMe

Anyone else lost?...

Just now, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Mhm, I'm just reading these rumours and the threads in here trying not to lose my cool like HSUg3.gif

I just don't get it.

When they first shot MM I thought it wasn't even the real thing because of the lengths they were going to keep it private (we didn't even hear the song in the leaks from the set). I thought maybe it was just to lead people off the real video, but then after the video leaks started coming I was like "okay, this is the real deal". And now people are saying it's scrapped and they reshot the video, it's making me think what if that was never the video :britwtf3: What if team Britney released those fake leaks?...or maybe I'm overthinking everything :pieceofwhat:

We'll know when the videos out I guess...where's Raven when you need her :howiroll:

giphy.gif

The video obviously is very special to Britney and she will release the original video IMO - she just has to perfect the editing. It is very close to her heart you see :crying11:

Just now, Hephaestus said:

Me.. You are not alone. 

And am i the only one who skipped Make Me Scrapped/edited/reshot etc threads? 

I'm not alone?... 

Alein.jpg

Same here. That's why I'm so lost and there's so many of them, I don't even know where to start or if I even want to :sickofu:

11 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

I'm not alone?... 

Alein.jpg

Same here. That's why I'm so lost and there's so many of them, I don't even know where to start or if I even want to :sickofu:

The worst thing is we don't even know which one to believe.. So, it's better for us to sit our ass off and patiently waiting for the video.