We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
ItsNathanbitch

So, if you think she isn't involved in this album, then explain all the studio photos we've gotten?

Did we get that with Britney Jean?

She's obviously been more involved with this album, and it's showing. 

You retards are so quick to jump to conclusions based off ONE thing. She's not in charge of release dates, her label is. They probably haven't settled on an actual date yet. 

If she didn't have anything to do with this album, we'd have FFney back. 

Bye now. xoxo 

We got like three pictures. If Britney was so involved she would be able to easily answer questions about the process and name who she worked with etc. Things like this are probably why her past interviews were so controlled. It is what it is, but I wish when she was asked who wrote Make Me, she would have spoken about how SHE wrote it and worked with x and x. JMO

1 minute ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

We got like three pictures. If Britney was so involved she would be able to easily answer questions about the process and name who she worked with etc. Things like this are probably why her past interviews were so controlled. It is what it is, but I wish when she was asked who wrote Make Me, she would have spoken about how SHE wrote it and worked with x and x. JMO

Still 3 more than anything from Britney Jean. It shows she's at least excited and happy with what she's making. Yeah I get that, I just think it's ridiculous to jump to conclusions like that. But from we've seen, I'm still confident she's far more involved with B9 than FF and BJ.

6 minutes ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

No we got a bunch of them. I tried posting others but it didn't work for some reason, but just google search "Britney studio B9"

5 minutes ago, ItsNathanbitch said:

Still 3 more than anything from Britney Jean. It shows she's at least excited and happy with what she's making. Yeah I get that, I just think it's ridiculous to jump to conclusions like that. But from we've seen, I'm still confident she's far more involved with B9 than FF and BJ.

herself said it during the interview. and if it took this long, I'm even more sure she did. 

There are a lot of songs that she never credited herself. Maybe she just changed a couple of lines in the lyrics so she didn't consider herself as a writer of the song. Some producers already talked about this before, like how Britney always stays humble and such, even though she could just put her name on every single track.

Why do you guys always make a big deal out of everything? She mentioned Burns, Julia and Justin because they are the main people who worked directly with her in B9. She might make some mistakes. Last time she didn't even remember the name of the director of Work Bitch.

Give her a break tbh, find better things to do!

:byebitch:

I can barely remeber half of the people I've had a class with last semester. I'm sure its hard to remembr who made a song with you almost a year ago(or whenever MM was conceived) plus all the other people she worked with on B9. I think she is 100% hands on this time though.

1 hour ago, Anibalto said:

Several? Show me please, I barely remember one :receipts:

Along with the pictures folks have been posting in here, she has many in her Instagram/twitter you can go back and see.

And while we would want Britney to be able to comfortably talk about the writers of the songs, credit herself as well, or even the writing or recording process, I think folks should also consider the fact that songwriting and then recording does not take long once in the studio. Yeah, it might take two years to write and record enough material to compile a comprehensive album, but she might only spend a few hours every so often in the studio with the folks she's collaborating with.

All this to say, in reality she puts in the work into finding great people to work with, but might only spend a small amount of time with them at the end of the day. So it's not completely the end of the world if she doesn't get pictures with them or remember their names on the fly. So yeah, at least we do have more pictures this time, and at least the writers and producers she's been working with have been saying positive things about her. :sickofu:

we've literally had thousands of pictures of Britney at the studio, since I can remember :wontcry: like where have you been all these years of teasing with no sign of new music coming out anytime soon?

and, btw, we had pictures in 2013 of BJ recording sessions as well (don't you remember Lady Gaga hit the same studio as well, and that's when we thought Freak Like Me was a thing?)

April:

normal_BritneyStudio15.jpg

July:

normal_Britneystudio15.JPG

August:

normal_01_28629~10.JPG

October:

normal_02~1.JPG

plus all the other times that we don't have pictures of, from both albums