We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Luminous

Actually, there are women in the video, look!

Here we can see a woman... (I didn't notice about this before tho)

Well i forgot i can't post images, but it was from the minute 01:50 from the video..

And remember the little snippet Perez showed on his facebook page?... It's on YouTube.. Look at the minute 01:33.. is a woman moving upon a guy (that's clearly not Brit because of the outfit) 

Spoiler

Perhaps this will reassure some (or not), but I'm pretty sure they didn't scrapped anything! :Arianabye:

If it's not scrapped yall and they release the normal version yall will be melting down cause they didn't scrap it.. whoever started this rumor has caused a sh!t storm. 

3 minutes ago, Jackk said:

If it's not scrapped yall and they release the normal version yall will be melting down cause they didn't scrap it.. whoever started this rumor has caused a sh!t storm. 

Yep, so much self-meltdown, stress me out!  :NYheadache:

We've known since the beginning that her female dancers shot scenes. Idky people are acting brand new?

We still haven't seen any scenes of her with that random supermodel guy either.....

People have really short attention spans.

1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

We've known since the beginning that her female dancers shot scenes. Idky people are acting brand new?

We still haven't seen any scenes of her with that random supermodel guy either.....

People have really short attention spans.

it's the drama meltdown, freezes their brains 

There are females in the Make Me video, Britney said it in her interview that she made a video where "her and her girls made boys audition" - so how can this not be Make Me video :howiroll:

20 minutes ago, Slayde said:

There are females in the Make Me video, Britney said it in her interview that she made a video where "her and her girls made boys audition" - so how can this not be Make Me video :howiroll:

Maybe that was the Private Show music video that she filmed at the same time as the commercial using that stage and seats :truthtea:

3 hours ago, Applejack said:

All she said was that she just shot the video.

This is coming from the woman who said BOMT was 15 years ago. 

Her sense of time is not what you're thinking. 

Yeah, people take what she says so literally. 

35 minutes ago, lollerboy98 said:

Maybe that was the Private Show music video that she filmed at the same time as the commercial using that stage and seats :truthtea:

But she hasn't confirmed she is filming the Private Show music video yet? Unless her videos are the actual video that is :howiroll: