We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

OCBoy1985

So Clearly Britney & Beyonce Has Been Talking Lately

So it seems as tho Brit was trying to do a surprise release with her single Make Me & I believe the video and album will come without notice or conformation .. I mean that's pretty clear that's what they are trying to do!

Beyonce never does announcements, confirm nor deny anything ... She just drops her sh!t along with the vids and be done & I think Brit was trying to surprise us all and I still think when B9/MM vid comes ... We won't know until maybe an hr before!

16 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yeah, drop the lead single without promo and surprise release the album without promo

If that's what she wants, why do U care so much?

She going to do promo but according to your schedule or what U think she should be doing.

I feel like people only care about sales around here to have they dumb stupid Stan wars 

Also it's been 2 damn wks .. Did U all really expect to be everywhere the wk the song drop?

She won't promo until the album is released more than likely in Sept!

U bitches on here kill me

uh yeah except Beyonce can actually pull off a surprise release.  Britney's team can't even keep the damn video & single from leaking weeks before the release date let alone a whole visual album:zoomzoom:

33 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

If that's what she wants, why do U care so much?

She going to do promo but according to your schedule or what U think she should be doing.

I feel like people only care about sales around here to have they dumb stupid Stan wars 

Also it's been 2 damn wks .. Did U all really expect to be everywhere the wk the song drop?

She won't promo until the album is released more than likely in Sept!

U bitches on here kill me

Calm down. I'm not one of the people having meltdown over promo.:selenerz:

The thing is Britney is not Beyonce. She isn't in a position to do such a thing. Fans don't want 2 more years of Vegas (Unless they brought the show overseas and she had shows in like London, China, etc.)

Beyonce has stayed in the public eye consistently and is pretty consistent. Britney NEEEDS to re-establish herself after people called her out for having no written songs on Femme Fatale (original idea scrapped)...and they answered that with Britney Jean? I mean that era turned down slow r&b cuts from Dev Hynes, a likely- darkpop song from Charli XCX (one of the few worthy new pop girls) and Danja...for that badly recorded mess. 

She's Britney Spears....it's like either her or her team are just living through a glass box.

She needs to perform, promote and be active in the media to promote her music because it still isn't strong enough to last on it's own. She really hasn't released something mature like Early Mornin' in so long and I want B9 to be career defining and for people to finally respect and give her the proper reception. The wiki for Make Me is quite complimentary, so hopefully the other material is good. I'm curious abt Private Show the promotional ads were gorgeous and camera sounds and swoooshing made it sound epic, and pop-y.