We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
WillR

If that video got scrapped, something needs to change

Drama/meltdowns aside for a moment please: if that video really did get scrapped or they edited all the parts out, that means there is something very wrong going on and it finally needs to be addressed. This is NOT normal, this sh!t is crazy. All that money and planning and work that went into that video just to be scrapped? There's something wrong here. I'm not gonna pretend to know what exactly it is (is it her teams fault? Is it Britney's? Maybe it's both?) but this has gotten out of hand. And also, this is David LaChappelle... This isn't just some crap generic music video, this is a legit artist she worked with to make this. It was filmed! And somehow, someone decides to scrap it after its been filmed???? That is crazy, that is ridiculous. For the first time in quite a while, they have a legit problem on their hands. Lots of people are going to be talking about this and wondering what the f**k is going on in Britney Land, it'll be a PR issue. Something needs to change, this isn't ok.

it makes me sad because Britney is a truly good person and there's still weird negative sh!t going on in her life. Something is definitely up and I hope it changes right away 

1 minute ago, 3isacharm said:

It maybe they decided to scrap it because the video made no sense for the song. Maybe because parts if it leaked. We don't know what happen. We have to wait until it comes out to see 

I know, but just now Perez just tweeted he heard it was scrapped too. We have many reliable sources saying it was scrapped

2 minutes ago, WillR said:

I know, but just now Perez just tweeted he heard it was scrapped too. We have many reliable sources saying it was scrapped

Don't trust Perra Hilton, he's trash.

The other "sources" probably read exhell lol.

It's so simple, a fake insider comes and spreads a fake rumour about the video being scrapped (here, on Twitter or whatever other social media), then the other fake insiders copy that rumour to make people think that it's their exclusive + for attention (all of them are ATTWs lol).

And then people believe the sh!t. :drinky:

2 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Don't trust Perra Hilton, he's trash.

The other "sources" probably read exhell lol.

It's so simple, a fake insider comes and spreads a fake rumour about the video being scrapped (here, on Twitter or whatever other social media), then the other fake insiders copy that rumour to make people think that it's their exclusive + for attention (all of them are ATTWs lol).

And then people believe the sh!t. :drinky:

Right, but this happens with half of Britneys music videos. Work Bitch, Perfume, now apparently Make Me. Hold It Against Me too I believe. There's a pattern here and it's not ok, it's unacceptable. No one else has weird crazy sh!t like this happening over and over again 

7 minutes ago, WillR said:

Right, but this happens with half of Britneys music videos. Work Bitch, Perfume, now apparently Make Me. Hold It Against Me too I believe. There's a pattern here and it's not ok, it's unacceptable. No one else has weird crazy sh!t like this happening over and over again 

Just don't believe the rumours until you actually see the official video, and then you can have a meltdown if you want.

10 minutes ago, Daxx said:

Just don't believe the rumours until you actually see the official video, and then you can have a meltdown if you want.

No meltdowns here, there's an actual serious problem here, no exaggeration necessary. That video easily cost over $1million, I wouldn't be surprised if it cost $2million

7 minutes ago, WillR said:

No meltdowns here, there's an actual serious problem here, no exaggeration necessary. That video easily cost over $1million, I wouldn't be surprised if it cost $2million

If it really is scrapped, it's really bugging me too how such an expensive video could be just cancelled like that. The only explanation coming to my mind is Britney's conservator and/or Britney herself saying no. Jamie Spears seems like a hot-headed person to me and since he has a legal control over Britney's life and career, I can imagine him saying no to the project after seeing the final version. It could've been Britney too. Who knows...

5 minutes ago, marioh said:

If it really is scrapped, it's really bugging me too how such an expensive video could be just cancelled like that. The only explanation coming to my mind is Britney's conservator and/or Britney herself saying no. Jamie Spears seems like a hot-headed person to me and since he has a legal control over Britney's life and career, I can imagine him saying no to the project after seeing the final version. It could've been Britney too. Who knows...

There's no way Britney would agree to everything, film it and then decide to scrap it. I don't think Britney herself is behind this, I just don't buy that. I do think it's her dad. He's always been way more involved than he should be considering he's not a professional in the entertainment field, he has no qualifications