We see you're not registered!

By creating an account on Exhale, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Sign in to follow this  
hgjustme

So #PrivateShow out in August?

6 minutes ago, Doug said:

I don't think she'll ad PS since it probably won't be a single, it'll probably be Make Me and Radar :drinky:

Sorry forgot about that smash. It will totally be 'radar' :rihcackle:

3 minutes ago, xzede25 said:

If it's true then the song has to come out right before POM starts like a day or two  before

That's what I'm saying. If that happens then I'm right ( for now)

August second single

September album :Arianabye:

Maybe they will start an album pre-order and have private show qs an instant grat? But songs don't have to be released to be added to a show. I know POM is a GP show but she has freakshow, TOM and BOM so a random added song isn't shocking. 

8 hours ago, #Blackout said:

She said she was adding 2 New Songs for the next round of shows.. so anything is possible :drinky:

Omg when did she confirm this?! The next leg as in .... 2 weeks time!?!?! :britwtf3:

How you know it's PS ? And when she said next round she could have meant the leg after that :orangu: Sometimes she says stuff like that. I cannot believe a new song will be released in the next few week... The mv will be realeased tho. The original.  For MM. BECAUSE IT WAS NOT SCRAPPED :lanacackle: